Bribe

Stay close ♡

          

 

Chapter 4: Bribe

 

 

Eunji, Naeun and Namjoo were working late night finishing off some paperwork and designs. Namjoo was on her laptop emailing the last few schedules to their foreign models and Naeun was draped on the chaise lounge sketching on her sketch pad; as usual. Eunji however, was tearing through a file cabinet.  

 

"What time is it?" Eunji groaned.

"Just over 10. Unnie take a break, you've been rummaging through the cabinet files for 2 hours. Your office looks like a tornado just passed!"  

Namjoo who answered her, wasn't kidding.

Eunji's spacious office was scattered with files and papers everywhere.

"What are you even looking for?"  Naeun asked not even glancing away from her sketch pad; partly cause she was afraid to see the collateral damage of Eunji's rashness and partly cause she was so concentrated in her design.

"Aha! I found it!" Eunji yelled in victory, slamming the piece of paper on the table.

"Stop doing that ! It's glass!" Both Naeun and Namjoo shouted at her, Eunji had developed a habit of slamming her hand on the glass table top of her desk. They had also made a bet how long it will be till the glass breaks, not the other way around. Both girls peered at the paper and found it to be an old design of Eunji's.

 

"Wow, it's beautiful..." Namjoo said in awe.

"This design... I did it awhile ago but it didn't fit the concept of the collection."

"Why were you trying to find it?" Naeun asked again.

"It's the dress I want you to wear for your wedding reception."She smiled proudly.

"What! ...really?" Naeun gasped.

"Unnie I want to meet your fiancé before the wedding!"Namjoo squealed.

"Well...it'll be sooner than later". Eunji smirked.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the office door and Eunji yelled ;"Come in !" A familiar face peered inside and Naeun froze.

"Ah great timing Taemin! This is Namjoo by the way, my assistant." Eunji introduced the two.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They bowed to each other.

'You called him?!'  Naeun mouthed to Eunji whilst they were preoccupied. She bobbed her head 5 times, obviously happy about it.

"I brought food" He announced putting two cups of coffee and a bag of muffins on Eunji's table.

"Its bribery! but we dont mind. You can have Naeunnie". Eunji said whilst taking a sip of coffee.

"Unnie !!!" Naeun shouted at her.

"Actually... I was going to take Naeun somewhere". He admitted. Both girls wiggled their eyebrows at Naeun.

"Okay. I'm done anyway." She replied ignoring her fangirling friends and grabbing her bag.

 

"Yah, Lee Taemin get her home before midnight and don't try anything funny!" Eunji warned him.

"Deh noona"

"And whilst you kiss under the moonlight, Imma make out with this blueberry muffin". She murmured and took a huge bite of her muffin.

"It's kinda sad that I'm getting married before you noona. But I can see why". Taemin sighed sadly.

 

The girls burst into laughter whilst Eunji silently fumed.

"You married well unnie.Go have fun you crazy kids!" Namjoo shouted at them as they left. As soon as they were out of the building, Naeun apologized.

"I'm sorry for that. They're a bit crazy".

"I know". He chuckled.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked curiously.

"That's a secret. You just have to follow to find out"

 

 

========================

 

A/N :

Double update !!! woohooo!!!

There are literally fireworks in the background as I type this...

P.S Namjoo and Eunji will be the comic relief in this...I just love these two !