Doubts

Stay close ♡

            

 

Chapter 1 : Doubts

 

Blinking slowly at her reflection in the floor length mirror,she took a deep breath and sighed. She looked gorgeous,at least that's what they tell her. In a white flowy dress with a veil tucked in her hair with sapphire hairpins. They were her something blue.  

Cautiously, she touched the delicate lace of her wedding dress; her something new. She's always wanted to wear one of her own design to her wedding. and now she will. What resentment she has for such a shallow wish. Many things were flitting through her head; vividly precious memories, childhood frolics, even forgotten first loves. Silently contemplating "what ifs".  

Her something old was a little pendant that settled on the hollow of her neck. It was a family heirloom and he had given it to her. She was going to be married in a while.

It tasted foreign on her tongue. 

Married.

She was getting married.

And she was scared.

Absolutely terrified.

Her fingers trembled as she lightly touched the petals of her bouquet of roses. Symbolical for innocence and purity. And also new love... Was this love? This stupid arrangement. Her maid of honour came in and called her.

"Its time", Eunji said.

"I'm not ready unnie. I dont love him."  She whispered as she held back tears.