Curiosity

Stay close ♡

       

 

Chapter 3: Curiosity

 

  He stared at the ceiling from his bed. Son Naeun. My fiancée .

 

Isn't that strange? I have a fiancée. He grabbed his phone and scrolled through his contacts finding a rarely dialled number.It rung 3 times before someone picked it up.

 

 

"Yoboseyo?" A female voice said from the other line.

"Noona , it's me, Taemin." he said

"Oh Taeminnie!"

"I haven't talked to you in ages.What's up?"

"Eunji noona can you...." he stretched on.

Yes?" She asked impatiently.

"Can you tell me about Son Naeun? "

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Naeun was sketching a dress on a notepad at her favourite café waiting for Eunji to come. The steam from her cappuccino spiralled up into the air.  

 

Eunji is a close friend of Naeun's They had known each other since they were in diapers. They are like sisters. Later when they got older, Eunji dreamed of being a designer and roped Naeun in when she got the chance too.

 

They established themselves and now own a small boutique in Gangnam and another few in foreign countries such as Paris and Milan. It was a small business, but a business still.

 

 

Their fashion house now stood near Han river where they had expanded and recruited more talented designers for the brand.

 

Eunji was the boss, but Naeun was happy just being a designer no matter how much Eunji had pestered her about being second in command because she couldn't handle the amount of paper work. So she recruited an assistant; Kim Namjoo, and the three grew extremely close.  

 

She chewed at her lip when Eunji arrived and sat down opposite her and ordered a cup of black coffee.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Unnie...I'm ... I'm getting married." She said in a low voice.

Eunji took a sip of her coffee unfazed. "I know." She said casually.

"You know? What? How?! I haven't even told anyone yet!"

 "He was my dongsaeng in school. He asked about you. Love does crazy things Naeun ah... Besides, why are you complaining? He's one of the most eligible bachelors in Seoul!"

 

"Why don't you marry him then..." Naeun snorted.

"I'm already married to my work". she sighed sadly.

"It's not like I hate him...I just think that marriage should be done out of love. Not because the companies will benefit." Naeun confessed.

 

 

"I know its hard. But you will fall in love . Taemin's a good man. He wouldn't hurt a fly and I know he's always had a thing for you. Oh,Naeun I just remembered something, remember that time you did the photoshoot after our model got sick?" Eunji asked.

"Yes..." She didn't like where this was going....

"Well...an international magazine has offered a spread on their magazine..."

"That's great...why...." she asked confusedly.

 

"I need you to do a photoshoot with Taemin for the spread!" Eunji bursted quickly in one breath.

"What?! A wedding photoshoot?! No way unnie!"

"Oh please Naeun! Think of all the spotlight the brand will get. Please? I beg of you!"

"If I have too... but its because of the brand, nothing else! You so owe me unnie" She sighed in defeat.

Eunji smiled from ear to ear.

"Yay !!!" Eunji squealed excitedly.

 

==============================

 

 

A/N: Annyeong yorebun~

Sorry this is a little late, I was busy during the day so I updated it now.

Kamsa and enjoy~

Also,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!

LET'S HAVE A PROSPEROUS YEAR!!!