Jealous Dancing Machine

My One of a Kind Jerk

 

                                                                        C H A P T E R 4`J E A L O U S  D A N C I N G  M A C H I N E                                                                  resting   :)

"Sookyung. You've got to learn this right. Come on, try harder!" Kai ordered.

"Nae. I'll try my best." Sookyung muttered. "I didn't pick you for no reason." He icily stated. "I know." She shot back; feeling annoyed at the second. I won't become weak just because I like you. Sookyung thought. You're so hard to please and you're always so random at personalities. First, you're nice, at the next second, you're mean! That's what I don't like about you. Sookyung ranted inside. I'm not going to give up. I just don't pick anyone as my interest. She smirked silently to herself.

"Then top it again. We need to win." Kai calmly stated.

She did the dance he just taught her perfectly. "Okay then, that's enough for today. You did great. Go home." He slightly pushed her. Sookyung frowned when she wasn't in view anymore. Mean, She childishly thought.

--

Sookyung leaned on the wall and watched her crush dance.

He's great at dancing, She complimented; smiling secretly. She was watching behind the windows outside their practice room.

"Should I go in?" Sookyung said aloud. "You shouldn't. He'll get disturbed." Someone said amusingly behind her.

She turned around; surprised. "Oh, Baekhyun-ah!" Sookyung smiled widely.

"My favorite cousin. Hello!~" Baekhyun gave her a huge bear hug. "What are you doing here? Watching your boyfriend?" He smiled mischievously and pulled away. He was the only one who knew she liked Kai.

"Oppa!" She pouted. "Fine, fine. Okay, I won't tease you." He laughed.

Meanwhile inside, Kai heard laughing. "Eh?" He stopped the music and looked outside. It was his friend, Baekhyun, and.... Sookyung? Why were they together?

Kai's eyebrows furrowed. Why are they together? A disturbing feeling inside him bubbled and angered him. Bingo. He got jealous.

He saw them laughing and giving smiles. They're even showing it to me while I'm here?! He fumed. Kai felt like he wanted to punch Baekhyun suddenly. The latter suddenly looked his way, and Kai's eyes widened. He immediately the music again and started dancing. But he was messing up.

Oh, no! Baekhyun saw me! Kai slumped down the floor and slapped his face in mortification.

--

Baekhyun turned his head only to find Kai jealously glaring at him. He laughed inside. Oh, right. He doesn't know I'm Sookyung's cousin. Jealous here, aren't we? He thought with a tingling smile on his face.

"Baek oppa?" Sookyung waved her hands in front of his face. "What?" He snapped out in surprise.

"Weren't you listening?" The latter frowned. "Ah, no, I'm sorry. I just- I just saw Kai looking at us, and he was glaring." Baekhyun laughed.

Confusion spread on Sookyung's face. "What? Why?"

"He's jealous." Baekhyun stated the obvious.

                                 I'm sorry for updating now! Mian! >o< I have exams this week but it'll be finishing so yeah! Hope you like the update! Don't forget to comment! ♥