Mosquito Sound

My One of a Kind Jerk

 

CHAPTER Eight; mosquito sound


page-divider-105.gif 

"Saengie~ You're home!" He chirped excitedly and headed to Sookyung to hug her. "Hey, oppa!" She greeted back. "Did you have fun in school today?" He asked like a good brother.

"Of course~ Wait, before I forget I want to introduce you to someone. This is Jongin. He's my friend. Going to practice for a dance." Sookyung shyly said. "Annyeonghaseyo. I hope I'm not inruding?" Kai stared at the boy in front of him.

"You're not! You're especially welcome here, brother-in-law." He winked.

"Oppa!" She turned beet red. "I'm Jaehwan. But you can call me Ken- as they refer me as that." He smiled genuinely.

"Can I call you hyung?" Kai bluntly asked for permission. "'Course!" He good-naturally grinned like they were friends for years.

"I'm going to show you something- a talent nobody here in Korea can do." He jokingly wiggled his eyebrows. "What is that?" Kai chuckled.

"Oh no! Not this again!" She groaned. "Oppa don't embarrass me. I"m just 17!" Sookyung shamefully covered her face. "What is it?" He repeated; getting curious at the moment.

"Mosquito sound~" Ken cheerfully introduced.

"Oh, heck no." Sookyung slapped a hand on her face.

He made a buzzing sound with his mouth, and pretended to be the mosquito. He slapped a hand on the wall and the sound stopped. Kai watched with his mouth shaped in an 'O'.

"Wasn't that funny?!" Ken laughed himself loudly.

"Uh.. Hehe... Yeah it was, hyung." Kai fakely laughed. He sent Sookyung an eye-signal. 'How do I get out of this situation?!'

'Molla! You chose your path.' Sookyung did funny poses.

"Ehehe... Yeah, hyung. Hilarious."

Ken was sill laughing. "I get your meaning, Sookyung." Kai whispered fearfully. "That's the wrath of the Han siblings. Once you enter our residence, you can never get out." She let out an evil laugh.

"Can we go to practice now? I'm getting really-" Kai stopped to look at Ken laughing and then continued fearfully, "Scared."

 

page-divider-105.gif 

Author's Notes;
Brother revealed :3 Ken from VIXX! He's sending you his love <3 Sorry for the short update, guys. ;;-;; Exams are coming up next week. ><

» layout credit