Drawing Papers

My One of a Kind Jerk

                                                                        C H A P T E R 2`D R A W I N G   P A P E R S                                                                                    resting   :)

The next sunny morning, the students of Kyungsae High were a bit alarmed and jumpy that usual, even Sookyung, who's usually quiet and calm.

It was because the sponsors of Kyungsae High were visiting them, and they were serious. I mean, all of them. DEAD SERIOUS.

"G-good morning, Mr. Kim." Jisun bowed respectfully to the principal; looking pale. He nodded in reply. After he passed by, Jisun exhaled all the air she held in, and calmed her heart. "What's up with you?" Someone whispered in her ear.

She jolted in surprise and screamed. "Kyaa!"

Kyungsoo laughed. "What?" Jisun pouted and punched his arm, "I was surprised! You're such a babo! A jerk!" She frowned unhappily.

Suddenly someone passed by, saying, "Love birds fighting again?"

"Jongin!" Both Jisun and Kyungsoo yelled.

"What?" Kai blinked innocently and bit his lips to keep himself from laughing out loud. "I hate you. I just really do." Jisun muttered to herself. "I don't even get why Sookyung likes you."

"What did you say?"

"Whatever. I'm going." Kyungsoo clucked his tongue and walked away. "Yah! Wait for me! Bye, Jongin! Good luck on my honey, 'kay? Don't make her cry!" Jisun waved and laughed to herself. She ran away and tried to catch up with Kyungsoo. "Hey! Wait up!" Jongin heard her yelp.

"What was she saying?" Jongin wondered and walked away confused.

--

"To all students of Kyungsae High, please go to the auditorium now." The speakers boomed the principal's deep voice that scared everyone who was listening.

"Sookyung, I'm scared." Jisun shaked her, trembling like a leaf.

"Don't be. Let's be strong, okay? Fighting!" Sookyung pumped her fist even though she was also trembling with fear inside. "F-fighting." Jisun said with no spirit at all. She was seriously pale. "Don't be nervous. Let's go."

They alll lined up as said by the teacher and got there with no problem at all.

"Kyungsae High. I am calling you all over here right now because I want to announce something. Our Christmas program will now be on next week's Friday. Got it? Oh, and unfortunately for today, the sponsors cannot come because they had met an unexpected important meeting. That is all. Please go back to your respective classrooms." The principal finished and walked down the stage.

After he was gone, all the students jumped and whooped for joy.

"Yes! Sponsors are now gone! YES! I just love unexpected meetings!~" Jisun sang. "Pftt... what are you saying?" Sookyung rolled her eyes but smiled anyway.

"Oh, and the Christmas program. What will we do for that?" Sookyung asked. "Obviously, we'll have the picking papers again. Urgh, I just hope we won't get the devil paper." Jisun shivered. "I remember last, last year we got that and it was so horrible. Ugh, I don't even wan't to remember it." She got goosebumps.

"I just hope." Sookyung wished.

--

"Okay, we will now have our usual drawing papers. Remember all our catergories: partners, group, individuals and duo. Let's get picking." The teacher smiled at all the pupils. "I will now draw one."

Sookyung closed her eyes and crossed her fingers for hope and luck. Just hoping it wasn't partners. It's just horrible. The last time they got that, they thought it wouldn't be so bad when they got the nerdy, disgusting erts as their partners. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke and be sick for a long time.

"Okay, let's see what we got...."

Jongin looked over to Sookyung; uninterested in the paper the teacher had drawn out. What in the world is she doing? He chuckled to himself. She's so cute doing that, he smiled secretly.

"Kids, we got..."

"Partners."

                                 Oooh! XD I'm sorry if the story's boring the hell out of you and if it's short. I'll make it interesting, I swear.