Poor Guys

My One of a Kind Jerk

                                                                        C H A P T E R 1` P O O R   G U Y S                                                                                    resting! I promise! :)

“Sorry, I have never thought of having a boyfriend…” She declined politely, her head bowing in process.

“T-then I’ll b-be your f-first!” The pretty boy in front of her stuttered, as if pleading her to love him back. He was confessing, obviously.

“I’m sorry, please excuse me,” She walked away from gossiping eyes. The guy in front of her collapsed down the floor, crying. He’s shameful, the people around him muttered to themselves; gossiping immediately. The ice princess strikes again, a guy who had watched the whole heart-breaking scene smirked to himself.

When she got out of there, she sighed and put a hand over her chest, her heart beating wildly. She leaned on the wall, thinking. Another confession… She bit her lips. Didn’t I say I like someone else? She looked down, slightly annoyed. Nonetheless, she felt guilty just declining and escaping from the 4th poor guy who confessed to her that day. Maybe it was the last guy for the day? Not to be mean, but I think she’s not bragging, she’s just being honest. Mian, she softly apologized again in her head.

After calming herself, she straightened herself and walked away.

Her heart led her to the garden, the only peaceful place in the whole university. She liked peace, but at the same time, she liked extraordinary things she’d see. She is weird.

“Sookyung!” Someone yelled out of the blue.

Eh? The confused latter turned around; only to find the same as her panting and smiling.

“Oh, Jisun!” A smile took over her lips, beaming at the brunette in front of her. “Why weren’t you answering my calls when I called you? Did you know how worried I was when you didn’t pick up?” Jisun complained, her lips jutting out.

“Stop pouting, my phone was dead. I had to charge it back at home,” Sookyung explained, embarrassingly smiling at her. Jisun’s phone started ringing furiously, as surprise crossed her face, she picked it up. “Oh, nae. I’ll come. Yeah, I love you.”

“Your mom?” Sookyung guessed correctly.

“Hmm.” Jisun nodded, putting her phone back in the right place; her pocket. “I need to go. I just needed to check on you anyways.” She pursed her lips in a thin line and wagged a finger to Sookyung, “Be safe and go home after I message you, okay? Or I’ll just send Jongin to you?” She mischievously grinned.

“No!” Red-faced, she shook her head. “I’ll just go home. Your mom’s waiting. Bye!” Sookyung hurried up and ran away. “Yah! I haven’t even-” Jisun didn’t continue and just smiled helplessly, That girl is so impossible.

                                 Short chapter for today! Things are going to get interesting! I promise! :)