Chapter One

Gang Han Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three men were standing in the middle of a dock. They could have been lost, but they were exactly where they meant to be. All three of them had different appearance and no one could tell what they were doing here. As much as it was really rare to meet someone in the old port, anyone would turn around and leave as quick as they could at the sight of them. 

They looked threatening, with their big angry eyes. 

One of them, the one on the left, was a young man. His hair was flaming red, but it was a color that suited well his features that was more of a man’s than a boy’s. His thick eyebrows were frowned, his lips pinched and his arms crossed over his chest as if he was angry. He had the type of face that make you believe nothing could scare him – that he was someone you would rather be afraid of –, and the salty expression he had clearly showed he was not pleased to be where he was standing. His name was Pyo Jihoon but everyone knew him as P.O, and he was the youngest of his friends.

The second man was named Ahn Jaehyo. He had short curly raven hair, styled so perfectly on his head that not so much as a single strand was out of place. He was the pretty-looking type of guy, the one you would actually consider introduce to your parents. He was holding a computer under his right arm and a backpack was hanging on his shoulders. A gun could clearly be seen at his belt but he didn't even bother to try and hide it. A slight cut could be seen at the end of his right eyebrow but it didn't change his beauty a bit. The man sight and looked at his friend, in the middle of the group. 

His hair was a dirty blonde – almost white – and his face surprisingly shown relief. The weak smile on his face could tell he was actually very pleased to be where he was right at this moment – as if it’d been weeks, months he dreamt to set his feet there. Anyone would wonder why, but the two men standing by his sides knew exactly the reason; so they didn't bother to ask him the question. He was wearing a black leather jacket, ripped jeans and an oversized white shirt, with big bracelets on his wrists and a knife well hidden in his boots. Woo Jiho – or Zico – was the leader of the gang named Block B, and tonight he was going to get back what he had lost three years in the past.

Jiho walked slowly to the front door, raising his hand before knocking three times on the wood. It wasn’t really long before someone opened. A tall man with raven hair, shaved on the sides and a pair of glasses delicately posed on his nose appeared. He was wearing a smile on his face, but as soon as his eyes landed on the gang leader, his face changed into some sort of a grimace – expressly unpleased with his visitors.

WINNER was known in the streets by everyone; they wouldn't exist without the one named Minho. The man was the principal key of WINNER's success. There were plenty of gangs in Seoul, you could say, but this one wasn’t any random gang. That one was useful for every other group, they can search and find any information you want about anything, or anyone. You will only have to pay any price they want, and the information is yours. They are a rather small gang, but with a lots of ears and eyes, all around the city. To this day, there is not a single information that they gathered that turned out to be false. The only gang in Seoul, that both cops and gangs cherishes. You want information, they’ll have it.

A name. An address. A face. A picture. A description. A memory. Anything.

Anything would be just enough for Song Minho to find the smallest information about someone or something. All that, of course, would lead to a big folder full of secret information. They were five in the band, and everyone had their own job. Minho's would be the easiest thought. Tapping words over passwords over secrets folders and information all around the internet was something way too easy for him. Hacking stuff was his specialty. 

"What the do you want?" was the first thing he said to them. He hadn't see those faces in three whole years, and Minho wished it could have stay that way. Those three guys were well too much known by his gang and Minho hesitated to shut the door to their faces.

"Nice to see you too, Minho." smiled Jiho, ruffling the younger’s hair as if he just seen him the day before – like someone would to their little brother just to piss them off. They weren’t brothers, far from that, but it did piss off the younger one. "Long time no see, huh?"

Jiho passed by the younger black-haired man, and entered the shack without being invited. His two fellow members followed him and Minho rolled his eyes, closing the door without a word. Jiho spotted the couch in the middle of the room and made himself at ease when he sat onto it. The man lifted his feet and put them in the little table in front of him. With a slight chuckle, he stretched and put his arms behind his head. 

"Still not a pleasure to see you, Zico." 

That voice came from the top of the stairs, right behind the table, at Jiho’s right, and the blonde smirked at the figure coming into view. The man was tall and his hair was a bit too long, like if it was the perfect time to get a haircut. His lips were plump, his cheeks were chubby and his brown eyes were as round as his face. Kang Seungyoon was the leader of WINNER and no one would be dumb enough to try and mess with him. 

Jiho didn't respond and shot an amused glance at his own members instead, raising his eyebrows slightly. Jaehyo only answered with his eyes, shooting a dark look saying 'Try to be nice, I'm begging you.' while Jihoon just shrugged his shoulders, biting his lips out of habit.

Seungyoon came down from the stairs and Minho sat down in front of his computer, going back to whatever he was doing before being interrupted. WINNER's leader came near Jiho, kicked his feet out of the coffee table with a frown on his face. "I eat here." he simply said. Jiho shrugged, complying as he put his feet back down on the floor, still that annoying grin never leaving his face. The other ignored him and sat down in the chair in front of the couch. He politely invited the two man still standing to sit down and crossed his arms over his chest while a silence slowly appeared.  "So tell me, what owes me the honor?" 

"What the hell do you think I’m here for?" responded Jiho, still an amused look on his face. “Because I missed you?” Seungyoon rolled his eyes, not faced by the way the elder was trying to be intimidating. The blonde shot a nod at Jaehyo and that one put his backpack on the ground; he opened it silently and poured its content on the table. Several bundles of money fell out of the bag and soon, the coffee table was coated by money. "Information." Jiho said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter