Chapter 4

Sisterly Love Soshi Style

"It was all of those, but she really is a great captain and she's really talented in what she does." Tiffany explained. 

"Wow, you sound like you actually like her." said Taeyeon.

"She's annoying, but I don't hate her. I actually admire her, but don't tell her that." said Tiffany, glaring at the girls.

The girls all nodded, awkwardly.

Suddenly a cough was heard from the door to the rooftop.

Everyone turned their heads and saw Jessica and the rest of the cheerleaders.

Jessica had her arms crossed a bit beneath her chest, as she stared at all of her sisters.

"So.. you girls were here all this time? Hiding? Psh.. Freakin losers." She says with a bit of sass.

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Yuri rolled their eyes and crossed their arms as they turned around and faced Jessica and her squad.

Sunny muttered a "Crap."

Yoona reached over and held Seohyun's hand.

Seohyun looked scared.

Taeyeon frowned at Jessica's attitude, and Tiffany sighs with her head still resting on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"What do you want, Jessica?" asked Sooyoung, acting unfazed by the glares she received from the cheerleaders.

"I just need a word with 'Hwang' and then I'll be on my way." said Jessica.

"What do you want?" asked Tiffany, lifting her head from Taeyeon's shoulder.

"I need to speak to you. Alone." says Jessica.

"Whatever you have to say, you can say in front of all of us." said Taeyeon.

Jessica stares coldly at Taeyeon and chose to ignore her.

"Come Hwang. We're going to talk somewhere private and none of you will follow us or else." Jessica says, before motioning Tiffany to follow her. Tiffany sighs but gives a reassuring smile to the rest of the girls before standing up and walking over to Jessica hesitatedly. Jessica then turns to her squad, "I need all of you to stay and watch these losers and make sure they don't go anywhere, got it?" she asked and her girls all nodded. "Got it, J." they answered.

Jessica and Tiffany then leaves the rooftop and walks down the stairs. The rest of the cheerleaders surrounded the doorway, either talking among themselves, texting, or just standing there with an arrogant smirk on their faces.

Seohyun saw the stares from the cheerleaders. Most were on her, mainly because she was a target for them to bully.

Then she saw a familiar face. 

Kang Ji Hyun.

Seohyun gave the cheerleader a small smile, but the cheerleader scrowled at her and turned away.

Seohyun frowned and felt a pat on her back.

It was Yoona.

"Hold up! Why the hell do we have to stay up here?" asked Sooyoung, annoyed.

A tall, yet slender cheerleader spoke up, "Because J said so, and if J said so then we have to do what she says."

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, "Obviously."

"Hey!" Sooyoung yelled.

"Can I just say that you are all very y? I like it." Taeyeon winks seductively, and the cheerleaders furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. "Are you gay?" asked Suzy.

Taeyeon blushed.

"She is." Ji hyun scrowled.

"I..I'm not! I like boys! But it doesn't mean that I'm not allowed to say that a girl is attractive! I'm just stating the obvious and you girls are very attractive." said Taeyeon, with a smirk.

Her sisters all gagged and she head Sunny whisper, "Sounds pretty gay to me." but she chose to ignore it.

Ji Hyun and Suzy blushed, but then sent a glare at Taeyeon.

Yuri whispers to Yoona.

"They totally blushed." 

Yoona nods.

"They must be gay, too."

Ji Hyun didn't say anything, but Suzy reacted quickly and exclaims, "We are not gay! That's disgusting!" 

"Homophobic much?" asked Sunny, scoffing. 

Suzy shrugs and the rest of the girls did not say anything.

Meanwhile, Jessica and Tiffany went into an empty classroom to talk.

They stood near the window were they could see the football field.

"What did you want to talk about?" asked Tiffany, coldly.

Jessica bit her lip.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay." she says, softly.

Tiffany's eyes widen as she stared at Jessica in shock.

"W..What? Why are you looking at me like that?" asked Jessica, confused.

"Y.You wanted to see if I was okay? Why?" asked Tiffany, trying to cover a smile.

"No reason. I slapped you and you left in tears." said Jessica, lamely.

"Oh.. Well, I'm not really okay. My cheek still hurts and now everyone knows that you slapped me."

"Oh."

"Did you know what this guy said to me this morning? He called me a , and asked if I wanted to sleep with him. That hurts.." 

Jessica nods.

"I mean, why did he say that? I'm not a , and why did you even slap me for?" asked Tiffany.

"I..I don't know.. I think I kinda freaked out when I saw you flirting with my boyfriend." said Jessica.

"I wasn't flirting though." said Tiffany, frowning.

"I know that, but I can't control myself sometimes. It's like my body has a mind of its own, you know? I'm sorry for slapping you." Jessica apologizes while rubbing the back on her neck, nervously.

Tiffany beams a smile.

"Okay. I accept your apology. Just don't slap me again, okay?" she says.

Jessica smiles and nods, "I won't."

"Awesome." Tiffany laughs.

"Now that we're cool, we need to find out who recorded us and posted the video up online and sent it to everyone in school. I'm pissed off at that." Jessica says while she sat down on top of the desk.

"I don't know who it is, but I will try my best to help you." said Tiffany. "But this doesn't mean we're friends. We don't like each other remember?"

Jessica shrugs, "I don't know about that. I kind of overheard you and the girls earlier and I like that you admire me." 

"Why is that? Isn't that weird? We're like cats and dogs all the time."

"Yeah, but we're sisters first before everything else. I actually like being looked up to by my younger sister. You are younger, right?" she narrowed her eyes at Tiffany who nodded.

"Yeah. I was born in August." Tiffany replied.

"Well, I was born in April." said Jessica.

"Should we get back to the others?" 

"Yeah, we should."

 

**

 

When Jessica and Tiffany came back to the rooftop, Jessica dismissed her squad. The cheerleaders all left leaving the nine sisters.

Taeyeon decided to ask what everyone wanted to know.

"Did you guys make up?" she asked.

Tiffany smiles.

"Yup! But we're not friends!" she answered.

"Then what the hell are you two smiling so much? It's kind of creepy." Sooyoung says.

Jessica answers, "We're not friends, but we are sisters. All of us, and I really like having sisters since I am the only child. Well, I was the only child." 

All the girls smiled widely.

"But if you ever tell anyone that, I'll just deny it. Actually, we need to make some rules." said Jessica.

"What rules?" asked Sunny.

"Rules for school." Jessica answered.

"Oh."

"First rule, when we're at school, Tiffany and I are the top dogs around here. Don't talk to us or get in our way or you'll face the consequences." Jessica explained and the girls looked disappointed.

"But you just said that we're sisters." Yoona speaks up.

"Which brings me to rule #2. No one can know that we're sisters. I can't have my reputation tainted. We're sisters when no one else is around, but in public especially at school, we're not. So remember that." explained Jessica.

The others were confused at first but nodded and Seohyun took notes.

"Rule #3. My squad and I are allowed to bully you guys when we want."

Tiffany frowns, "That's mean, Jessica."

Jessica shrugs.

"That's all of the rules I came up with so far. When i think of more, I'll tell you." she says.

Taeyeon raised a hand.

"Why the hell are you raising your hand? We're not in class." said Hyoyeon.

"I want to add a rule." Taeyeon says.

"It better not be stupid." said Jessica.

"I agree with Jessica." said Yuri and Hyoyeon.

"Rule #4. During our birthdays, everyone has to be present to celebrate like a family. No excuses. Sisters first or family first before everything else." Taeyeon says.

"That's actually not a bad rule." said Sunny and Taeyeon hugged her happily.

"Fine." said Jessica.

"Rule #5. No boyfriend stealing and no dating the exes. That's just weird." said Hyoyeon.

"Rule #6. No physical fighting. Verbal is okay, I guess. Just not physical. We don't need someone passing out or getting injured." said Tiffany. Jessica and Hyoyeon opened their mouths to protest but were cut off by Yoona. "Rule #7. Whatever happens, we stick together as nine. Always. No backing down."

"This is so many rules already. How am I supposed to remember this?" asked Yuri, frowning.

"I took notes, Yuri unnie. I'll just type it up on my computer and send it to you." said Seohyun, reassuring that everything was going to be okay.

"Ah.. Okay.."

"I actually don't have any plans right now. Do you girls want to come over to my house? We can have a movie night or something.. " said Jessica.

The girls all looked at each other then back at Jessica before loudly squealing.

"Yes!!!"