Chapter 3

Sisterly Love Soshi Style

2 weeks later..

Seohyun was washing her hands in the girl's bathroom at school when a group of bullies a.k.a. the cheerleaders walked behind her and surrounded her. She didn't see them behind her and attempted to dry her hands with a paper towel when she felt a grip on her arm, forcing her to turn around harshly.

In front of her were 4 cheerleaders, dressed in their cheerleader uniform. They were smirking at her and she had a bad feeling about it.

"Hey nerd, I need you to tutor me." said the girl standing in front of her. The girl was pretty just like the rest of the girls. She was a bit shorter than the rest, too, but she was definitely the leader of these four girls.

"Uh.. w..why me?" asked Seohyun, nervously.

The girl rolled here eyes.

"You're the smartest one in this school! And Mrs. Park told me to ask you." said the girl.

"But you didn't ask." Seohyun says quietly.

The girl rolled her eyes.

Another girl behind her spoke up for her, "That's because she doesn't have to, loser. You should be thankful that we're ever talking to you despite your low status, and be thankful that this wasn't Captain Jung asking you. She's way scarier." 

Seohyun nods, but in her mind, she disagreed with them. Jessica did not seem scary in her opinion.

"So, is this a deal? You'll tutor me?" asked the girl.

Seohyun nods.

The girl smirks, "Great. Meet me in the library after school." she says, before she and her crew leaves the bathroom.

Seohyun sighs and runs her hands through her long black hair.

 

**

 

Jessica was sitting at her desk in the middle of the classroom, trying to pay attention to what the teacher was saying when someone poked the back of her head, which got her annoyed. No one can touch her without her permission. EVER.

She turned around slightly and glared at the suspect her poked her just now.

Behind her, Taeyeon was grinning at her.

"Hi." Taeyeon waves her hand.

Jessica rolled her eyes and turned back around to the front.

*Poke*

Jessica was getting annoyed with the poking.

"Poke again."

She gritted her teeth and stood up.

The teacher stopped talking and looked at Jessica.

"Is there something wrong, Miss. Jung?" the teacher asked.

Jessica nods, "May I switch desks? I can't focus right here." she says.

The teacher nods, "The only seat available is this seat right in front." the teacher points to the desk beside Tiffany, who groaned quietly to herself. She obviously did not want to sit next to Jessica at all.

Jessica fakes a smile and sees the eye roll from Tiffany.

"Perfect." she says before gathering all of her stuff, sending a glare at Taeyeon, and walking up to the front. Then she sits down on the chair and puts her stuff down before looking at the teacher.

Taeyeon shrugs and looks down at her notebook where she doodled her drawing of trees.

 

**

 

Hyoyeon was sitting in English class with Yuri sitting next to her.

"Can anyone read this passage in English?" asked Mr. Baek.

"I can." said Sooyoung, who sat on the other side of the classroom. 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and whispered to Yuri, "Teacher's pet."

Yuri then chuckled.

"I can sing." said Sooyoung.

"Good job." said Mr. Baek.

"Yuri, translate that in Korean." he says, and Yuri translate it since it wasn't hard.

"I bet you new shoes that Sooyoung will raise her hand to answer the next question Mr. Baek is going to ask." Hyoyeon whispered.

Yuri frowned, "No fair. We already know that she'll answer again."

"Who can say this word in English?" asked Mr. Baek after writing the word on the whiteboard.

And just like Hyoyeon's prediction, Sooyoung raised her hand again.

"Told you so." Yuri mumbled.

Hyoyeon crossed her arms and looked at Sooyoung as Sooyoung said the answer.

She wished that class would end faster so that she wouldn't have to hear or see Sooyoung showing off in something that she wasn't good at since English was her worst subject.

 

**

 

Yoona was paired up with Seohyun for a science project when Sunny walked up to them and sat down on the other side of Yoona.

"Is it alright if I join you guys? Mrs. Kim said that since my partner isn't here that I can join any groups." Sunny explained.

Yoona and Seohyun looked at each other and both nodded their head, smiling.

"Sure unnie." they said and Sunny smiled at them.

"So what are we doing?" Sunny asked the two younger girls.

Seohyun looked at the instructions that were on the paper in front of her.

"We're trying to observe the pressure of the gas particles and water that is in this empty bottle after we fill it up." she explains.

"Oh." said Sunny.

Yoona takes a big and tall empty bottle and puts it in front of her.

"We have to make 3 to 5 holes in this bottle from top to bottom." she says.

Seohyun passed Yoona the hot glue gun and Yoona passed it to Sunny who squeezed the gun onto the edge of a small stick.

Seohyun drew 5 holes lined from top to bottom with a market on the bottle, and Sunny easily pressed the hot stick into the bottle where the marker dots were, instantly creating five holes.

"Awesome!" Sunny squealed and high fived Yoona and Seohyun.

"Take off the cap, and lets fill the water in." said Seohyun.

Yoona held the bottle and Sunny twisted the knob on the sink and filled the bottle.

Seohyun quickly twisted the cap onto the bottle to hold the water in and not let any spill. 

"Cool, how is the water not coming out of these tiny holes we made?" asked Yoona.

"Because of the pressure, I think." Sunny answered.

Seohyun shrugs and writes down some observation they've made about the project.

"Let's twist the cap a little, but not remove it and see what happens." said Sunny.

Yoona nods and twisted the top of the cap and suddenly water started to shoot out of the five holes on the bottle and the three girls looked at it in awe.

Yoona twist the cap closed and the water stops. They continued to mess with the bottle and write down their obsevation and summary before class ended.

 

**

 

After school, Seohyun was in the library with the cheerleader from the bathroom named Kang Ji Hyun.

"Aren't you scared to be seen with me? A loser?" asked Seohyun, confused. Most cheerleaders would ignore others who are lower than them because of popularity and fear of being teased and kicked off the squad. 

"Of course I am. That's why we're working in the library after school. No one really comes here anyways, especially today since everyone practically rushed home already." Ji Hyun explained.

"Why?"

"There's a huge party tonight at Taecyeon's tonight." Ji Hyun explained.

"Isn't he on the football team?" asked Seohyun, as she opened up her textbook.

"Yeah." 

"I heard he's hot."

"Hey, watch it. He's dating our captain, so he's off the market. Unless you want to get beat up or slushed with slushie." said Ji Hyun.

"Fine. Let's just get started. What do you need help on." said Seohyun.

"I need help with math. It's hard." Ji Hyun frowned.

"Okay, let me help you." said Seohyun as she begins to explain to Ji Hyun the equation and how to solve them.

 

**

 

As Tiffany was driving out of the school's parking lot, she saw a familiar face. 

She parked her car on the side and honked her horn.

The girl smiled at her and waved.

"Do you need a ride home?" Tiffany asked.

The girl bit her lip and nodded.

"Hop in." said Tiffany and the girl opened her car and got in, buckling her seatbelt.

"Where do you live, Taeyeon?" asked Tiffany.

"Do you knew where star bucks is?" asked Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded.

"I live in the apartment right across from it." she says.

"Cool." Tiffany says as she puts her car into drive and begins to drive to Taeyeon's apartment.

After Tiffany dropped Taeyeon off, she headed home to change.

 

**

 

Later that night, almost everyone, who were popular from school, was at Taecyeon's big house party.

There were alcohol involved, so many people were drunk.

Jessica finished her cup of wine and was grinding on her boyfriend, Taecyeon, as Taecyeon held her waist.

They were both drunk.

Jessica turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him down. Then she kissed him. He kissed back and it became a full on make out session.

Tiffany looked disgusted as she looked away and began to talk to her friends. 

Everyone was dancing and having a good time.

Then Jessica upwrapped her arms and walked off to the kitchen.

When she walked in, she scrowled at the sight of her boyfriend flirting with Tiffany, who didn't look interested at all in whatever he was talking about. But Jessica didn't notice that Tiffany wasn't interested. All that was going on in her mind was that her boyfriend was flirting with Tiffany. Her boyfriend was hers and should not be talking to another girl or even interested in another girl. That includes her half-sister.

So Jessica marched up to them both and immediately regretted what she had done next.

It happened so fast and before she knew it, Tiffany stormed off in tears, holding her redden cheek.

Jessica realized that she had just slapped Tiffany, and for some odd reason, she felt guilty.

"Babe, what's wrong with you?" asked Taecyeon as he cupped her cheeks to look at him.

"I..I don't know.. I'm going home." she says before she grabs her purse and rushed out of his house and heads home for the night.

Jessica was confused.

Usually when she slaps or becomes a b*tch at someone, she does not feel bad or guilty for it, and she likes it.

But when she slapped Tiffany, she felt bad.

Jessica got home and ran up to her room.

'I probably feel bad because I just slapped my sister. What am I saying? I'm the top b*tch around here. I don't feel bad for anything! I'm probably only feeling this way because I'm drunk. Yeah.. that's why. Jessica Jung does not feel bad or guilty for anything.' she thought to herself before she went to sleep.

 

**

 

Back at the party, Yoona and Sunny witnessed what had happened between their sisters and were speechless.

"I feel bad for Tiffany. That looked painful." said Sunny, frowning.

"Jessica unnie is scary. I am never going to get her pissed. Ever." Yoona says, as she takes a sip of wine in her cup.

 

**

 

The next day when Taeyeon woke up, she saw that she had a new video message on her phone.

She opened it and what she saw shocked her.

'No way. Jessica slapped Tiffany."

Damn the drama.

 

**

 

At school, everyone was talking about the slap and the video from the party last night.

An angry figure marched down the hall, screaming "Who the hell posted this video online then sent it to everyone at school?!" 

Jessica was pissed and no one liked a pissed Jessica.

When no one spoke up, Jessica stormed off with her squad, minus Tiffany, running after her.

Tiffany was embarrassed, and she felt like a loser now. She was also scared that Jessica might kick her off the team, but she was confused to why she was slapped. All she did was listen to Taecyeon talk about his stupid football game and she wasn't even interested in that kind of sport. She didn't even know why he was talking with her!

She was sitting on the rooftop with Taeyeon, when Sunny, Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung came up to the rooftop, caliming that they were looking for them.

"Hey guys, why are you here?" asked Taeyeon as Tiffany laid her head on her shoulder.

Sooyoung looked nervous but answered.

"We heard and saw what happened last night and we wanted to see if you were alright."

Tiffany shrugs.

"Also, Jessica is like screaming and demanding who took the video and stuff. She's like very scary right now, so we came up here to try to avoid her and all of the drama that is happening down there. The whole squad is like following her." said Yoona.

"I heard that some of the cheerleaders were also scared, and I also heard that Jessica is looking for you." said Sunny.

Tiffany sighs.

"That girl is confusing." she says.

"Hey, we're sisters. We have your back, gurl." said Hyoyeon, smiling.

Tiffany smiles weakly back.

"Do you think she's going to try to beat me up?" she asked, scared.

"Maybe. Don't know." said Yuri, earning a glare from Taeyeon.

"Great." mumbled Tiffany. "I didn't even flirt with her boyfriend and she goes all hellsica on me." 

"Ice-princess is always jealous." Sooyoung reminded.

"Remember when her last boyfriend cheated on her with Clare?" asked Hyoyeon.

"I heard that Jessica unnie kicked Clare off the team and had the squad to beat her up." said Seohyun, frowning.

"Yup. She did." said Yoona, nodding.

"Also, remember when coach wanted to make Suzy head cheerleader / captain because Jessica was being disrespectful and everything to her? Jessica got so mad that she treatened Suzy. She made Suzy so scared that Suzy declined the coach's offer of being head cheerleader and that was how Jessica became head cheerleader." Sunny reminded.

"I thought that she became head cheerleader because she was a b*tch." said Yuri.

"I thought it was because she was fiesty." said Yoona.

"Isn't it because she's hot?" asked Taeyeon.

"It was all of those, but she really is a great captain and she's really talented in what she does." Tiffany explained. 

"Wow, you sound like you actually like her." said Taeyeon.

"She's annoying, but I don't hate her. I actually admire her, but don't tell her that." said Tiffany, glaring at the girls.

The girls all nodded, awkwardly.

Suddenly a cough was heard from the door to the rooftop.

Everyone turned their heads and saw Jessica and the rest of the cheerleaders.

 

How was this story so far?