Chapter 2

Sisterly Love Soshi Style

The nine girls listened as Prinicple Lee talked.

"They created a food fight in the school cafeteria at lunch, and that's why they're here." said the prinicple.

"Oh really.." said Taeyeon's mother.

"Why don't you explain what happened?" she says to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nods and explains everything from her side of the story, which sounded funny to Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Sunny, so they laughed and receive glares from everyone else.

"Their punishment will be to clean the cafeteria, and they all have detention after school for a week." said Principle Lee.

The girls looked upset.

The mothers were all disappointed.

"You may all leave now. Take them home." he said and they all leave.

Walking out of the school, the girls were all confused when they saw their mothers talking like BFFs.

"WTH. Since when were they all such good friends?" asked Jessica, annoyed and confused.

"You tell me, Ms. Head Cheerleader. You know everything." said Tiffany, before Jessica pinched her arm.

"Ow!" Tiffany pinched Jessica back.

"Ow!" Jessica glared at Tiffany, who ignored her.

"Who's mother is that? She's hot." said Taeyeon, staring at the blond woman.

"That's my mother, you !" Hyoyeon whispered.

"Oh." said Taeyeon.

"Unnies, what are your names?" asked Seohyun.

"I'm Im Yoona." Yoona smiles.

"I'm Choi Sooyoung." Sooyoung handshook Seohyun.

"Kim Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon says.

"KimTaeyeon." Taeyeon grins.

"Hwang Tiffany." said Tiffany, smiling.

Jessica didn't say anything.

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"This here is Jung Jessica." she introduced.

"I'm Lee Sunny, sweetheart." said Sunny, grinning.

"Kwon Yuri here." said Yuri.

"I'm Seo Joohyun, but call me Seohyun." said Seohyun.

"Dude, we're talking to the head cheerleader and her friend." Yuri whispered happily.

"My what? Ah. No. We're not friends. And why the hell am I even talking to you losers?" asked Jessica with her arms crossed.

"She's just grumpy. I think you guys are cool." said Tiffany.

"Shut up." said Jessica.

"Whatever." said Tiffany and Jessica smirks.

The nine mothers all walked over to the girls.

"Girls, we're all going to go have lunch together at a resturant. We have something important to tell you all." said Seohyun's mother.

"Are you guys like friends or something?" asked Sunny, confused.

"You can say that. We did grow up together and we've known each other for a long time." said Taeyeon's mom.

The girls didn't say anything.

At the resturant, after eating, they were told the truth and were extremely shocked.

"We're sisters?" asked Yoona.

"Yes." said her mother.

"You guys all slept with the same man?" asked Sunny, disgusted.

The mothers all looked ashamed.

"Eww mom. How can you guys all sleep with the same man around the same time?" asked Jessica.

"Was dad a player?" asked Tiffany.

"He must be." said Sooyoung.

"We don't even look alike." said Taeyeon.

"We all fell in love with your father, but he was cheating on all of us and we did not know. This was during college. Your father is a rich and older man, who likes to travel around a lot. During college, we were all friends attending college in different cities and countries. He slept with all of us at different times but in the same year, but we didn't know that he slept with all of us. When we found out he was cheating on all nine of us, we dumped him then found out that we were pregnant. We didn't tell you because we didn't want to confuse you and you were all too young to be dragged into all of the drama." Tiffany's mother explained.

The girls all nodded after absorbing all of the information.

"What now? Why did you want to tell us this?" asked Sunny.

"We thought that if was the right time to let you know that you were sisters because we don't want you girls fighting with each other and getting in trouble again." said Sunny's mom.

"Where is our father?" asked Yoona as she leaned a bit closer to Seohyun.

"He's living in the U.S." said Jessica's mother.

"Does he have more kids?" asked Hyoyeon.

"No, he doesn't. Well he said he didn't when he called a month ago." said Sooyoung's mom.

"Are all of you still together?" asked Yuri, confused.

"God no. That would be weird." said Yuri's mom.

"Yeah. I already have a husband." said Jessica's mom.

After a long hour of questioning and answering, everyone went home.

The next day, the girls had to stay after school because they had detention.

Seohyun was doing her homework quietly with her earphones on as she listened to music.

Tiffany was wearing her earphones, listening to music, too.

Jessica sighed and checked emails and messages on her phone.

Taeyeon played games on her phone.

Hyoyeon tapped her foot while doing her homework.

Sooyoung was eating and reading a book.

Yuri was sleeping.

Yoona was also doing her homework, and sometimes she would whisper to Seohyun for help.

Sunny was sitting in the chair looking bored.

After an hour, detention was over. The girls decided to leave.

"Hey guys, let's sing a song together." Taeyeon suggested.

Jessica looked at Taeyeon as if she was crazy.

"Why would I sing with you losers?" she asked.

Tiffany ignored Jessica before nodding.

"Let's do it." she says.

"What song should we sing?" asked Seohyun.

"Hm... let's sing.." 

After singing a song together for the first time, the girls all headed to different direction.

Jessica refused to let Tiffany ditch cheerleading practice even though she claims that the girl is annoying and isn't fit to be on the team, which is a lie. Jessica knew that she needed Tiffany because she was one of the best on the team and one of the good looking ones on the team along side with her.

Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, and Yoona decided to hand out together by going to get coffee at the cafe not too far from school. They were kind of friends now.

Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Seohyun went to the mall to buys some clothes. They decided that since they were sisters, why not bond a bit?

"Unnies, you guys are kinda cool." said Seohyun, smiling.

Hyoyeon and Yuri smiled at her.

"Thanks." they said.

"You're kind of cool, too." they said to her.

Seohyun blushed.

"Cute~" they teased.

"I like that we're sisters." Seohyun says. 

"We do too. It's fun." said Yuri.

"Since there so many of us, no one will bother us." said Hyoyeon.

"True. But I think it's only us that are cool with each other. Jessica obviously dislike us still and she'll never let Tiffany hang around us at all because of their status in school." said Yuri.

"True, but the others are okay." said Seohyun.

"I still don't really like Sooyoung. I bet she's talking about us right now." said Hyoyeon.

"We know, Hyo." said Yuri.

"She's so annoying. Seriously." said Hyoyeon.

At the cafe, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were talking about Hyoyeon, Yuri, Seohyun, Jessica, and Tiffany.

"Hyoyeon's annoying. I don't know anything about Yuri. Seohyun's a nerd and loser. Jessica is a b*tch. Tiffany's nice, but I also think she's a b*tch because cheerleaders are all the same." said Sooyoung and Taeyeon nodded in agreement.  

"I rather be seen with Jessica and Tiffany though. They're popular. Seohyun will make us go to the bottom of the food chain." said Taeyeon.

Sunny joins the conversation.

"That's rude. She's our sister. They're all our sisters and they're all good looking just like us." she pouts.

"I agree, and I rather hang out with Seohyun than all of the other girls." said Yoona.

"We know you do. You two are like bffs now or something." said Sooyoung.

"Whatever." said Yoona, knowing that it was true. She liked Seohyun, and she could tell that they're going to become really close and good sisters.