Chapter 1 (Re-written)

Sisterly Love Soshi Style

A/N: Hey guys, as of now, this story is going to be re-written :). I love Glee and got most of my inspiration from it that I will show you in this new version of this story. In this story, there's no uniform policy, which means that the students don't have to wear uniforms, but like glee, only the jocks and cheerleaders, etc. wears uniform. Hope you enjoy~ 

 

Just arriving at Soshi International High School in Seoul, South Korea, Kim Taeyeon, walked down the halls with her best friend Heechul. They weren't the coolest students in school, nor were they losers. They were simply normal students attending school with everyone else and both of them were complete dorks. 

"Hey Taeyeon, want to get breakfast before class starts?" Heechul asked.

"Sure oppa." said Taeyeon as they walked passed passed a group of students that were wearing their clothes very neatly. For example, the girls were wearing knee length shirts, shorts, and skinny jeans with a shirt and suspenders. The boys wore jeans and shorts with suspenders. Each and every one of them carried their bags properly and were chattering about some math equation. Taeyeon guessed that they were nerds or something, and she was right about them being on the bottom of the food chain in school. 

A book dropped in front of Taeyeon and Taeyeon picked it up and handed it to the boy.

"Thank you." said the boy.

"You're wel--" Before Taeyeon could finish, Heechul pulled her along as they walked to the cafeteria.

"Don't talk to him! Do you want to make a fool out of yourself?!" asked Heechul.

"No." said Taeyeon.

"Then don't talk to the losers! We're going to get picked on if anyone saw us hanging with them!" whispered Heechul.

Taeyeon shrugs, "Okay, but there was no one else around us." she says.

"Just be careful." he says as they entered the loud cafeteria.

A girl walked up to the boy that dropped his book in the hallway after Taeyeon and Heechul disappeared.

"You okay?" she asked him, concerned.

"Yes, noona." he answered. "I dropped my book but a girl helped me picked it up." 

"Okay." she says, before looking at her phone to check the time.

"We still have half an hour left before school starts." she says.

The others looked at her and sighed before reviewing their homework that they did the night before.

"Seohyun, is this problem right? I got a different answer from her." A girl with black hair called.

Seohyun a.k.a Seo Joohyun looked up from her phone and went over to review her friends homework.

She looks over the problem and says, "This is wrong. The correct answer is.." 

In the gym, the group of cheerleaders were practicing their routines again after messing up the first time. Their cheer squad is called the Soshi Cheer Team. The head cheerleader was Jung Jessica. She was rude, cold, and wasn't afraid to say what's on her mind to anyone if they got on her nerves. That was one reason why she was the head cheerleader. All of the other cheerleaders listened to her and some were afraid of her.

"Yah! Hwang! You're doing it wrong!" she yelled at the brown hair girl, who looked exactly like every cheerleader; hair tied up in a pony tail and wearing the cheerleading workout clothes, which were same short shorts and a t-shirt and shoes.

The girl called Hwang glared at her.

"My name is Tiffany!" Tiffany yelled over.

"I don't care what your name is! You're doing it wrong! Do it again and this time better!" Jessica shouted before she turned around and walked up to the front with her arms crossed.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. She knew that she did not do the dance moves wrong.

It was obvious that she and Jessica did not get along. They hated each other ever since she moved to Seoul and came to this school last year. Jessica saw her as a threat when she joined the cheer squad and wanted to kick her off the team but Tiffany was actually second best after Jessica even if Jessica didn't want to admit it.

"Everyone, go run 8 laps around the gym! Now!" She commanded before she marched over to the bleachers. The rest of the girls groaned and did as they were told.

Tiffany glared at the back of Jessica's head before running with the rest of the girls while Jessica sat on the bleachers watching them with her arms and legs crossed.

In the cafeteria, Kim Hyoyeon, was dancing with her dance friends in the corner when Choi Sooyoung walked up to her with her own group of friends.

"Let's make a bet. If I win, you and your group of friends aren't allowed to dance in the cafeteria anymore and you have to buy me food, but if you win, then I'll let you have my boyfriend." said Sooyoung, knowing that Hyoyeon had a crush on her boyfriend.

Hyoyeon shrugs but agreed to the battle and they began to dance.

10 minutes later, Sunny walked into the cafeteria and walked passed the dance battle. 

"Sunny! Over here!" yelled her friend, Hyomin.

Sunny walked over.

Sunny and Hyomin hugged before sitting down and began to talk about random things.

Then Im Yoona walked in to the cafeteria with her boyfriend, Lee Seungi hand in hand.

"Where should we sit?" Seungi asked.

"Anywhere is good, oppa." said Yoona as he lead to to an empty table right beside Kwon Yuri, who was looking sleeping with her head down on the table.

 

**

 

Later that day, it was lunch time, and so everyone was in the huge cafeteria.

Taeyeon sat with Heechul.

Jessica and Tiffany were sitting with the cheerleaders.

Yoona was sitting with her boyfriend.

Seohyun was sitting with her nerd friends.

Yuri was sitting with her friends.

Sunny was sitting next to Hyomin.

Hyoyeon was sitting with her dance group and Sooyoung was sitting with her own dance group.

Hyoyeon felt mad because Sooyoung broke the deal after losing in the dance battle, so she got up marched over to the girl.

"You b*tch! You lied!" she yelled and everyone turned their heads to look at her including the cheerleaders.

"No, you're just stupid for thinking that I was going to keep my promise." said Sooyoung, smirking.

Getting mad, Hyoyeon grabbed a random boy's drink and dumped it over Sooyoung's head, which made Sooyoung shriek loudly.

This made every gasp and silent.

Out of no where, Taeyeon laughed loudly, and it made Sooyoung more pissed.

Sooyoung grabbed her spaghetti and threw it over at Taeyeon and then she threw her sauce on Hyoyeon.

Taeyeon tried to throw her food at Sooyoung but missed. Her food landed on Jessica, which made Jessica scream and glare at her direction.

Tiffany tried to hard not to laugh at Jessica but was unable to as she laughed quietly. Jessica caught her and kicked her from under the table before she grabbed her drink and tossed it at Tiffany.

Tiffany glared at Jessica and wiped her face.

"It's war, b*tch!" Tiffany yelled.

"Bring it!" Jessica yelled back.

Yuri and Sunny just wanted to have a food fight, so they joined by throwing food at Seohyun and Yoona.

"Food fight!!!!" Yuri and Sunny yelled before the all of the students that are in the cafeteria began to throw their food on each other.

Then a loud whistle was heard and standing by the door was the principle, the coach of the cheerleaders, a security, and the cafeteria lady stood.

"I'll give you 10 seconds to tell me who started this mess!" said the principle.

And in ten seconds, all fingers pointed at the nine girls all standing on opposite directions from each other.

"You nine! In the priniple's office! Now! Everyone else, clean up and head to class!" said the principle, before he, the cheerleading coach, and the nine girls walked to the principle's office.

The nine girls all sat down in the large room as they waited for their mothers to come to school after the principle called them.

"Way to go, Hwang. Look what you did. Now my hair and my uniform is dirty." Jessica muttered.

Tiffany smirked and looked at Jessica.

"I think you're mistaken. Your hair and your uniform has always been dirty especially if you're always d*cks!" she says, which made Jessica grit her teeth and wants to jump her.

"I'm pretty sure that this is her fault." said Seohyun, pointing at Hyoyeon.

"I agree with the nerd." said Yoona, while looking at her nails.

"You two were the ones that shouted food fight!" Taeyeon hissed at Sunny and Yuri, who laughed and high fived each other even though they don't know each other.

"You're the one that laughed and got food on me first!" said Jessica.

"Well it was funny!" Taeyeon defended, "Until she threw food at me!" she points to Sooyoung.

"You made me pissed off by laughing!" said Sooyoung, glaring at Taeyeon.

"And you broke your promise!" said Hyoyeon, glaring at Sooyoung.

"Enough! Your mothers are here." said the principle.

All of the girls turned around and when they saw their mothers, all of their faces turned pale.

The nine mothers were glaring at their daughters, which made their daughters look down in shame.

"Why don't you mothers take a seat? We need to talk about what happened in the cafeteria just a while ago." said the principle.

The nine girls sighed and slouched on their seats as they waited for their punishment to be announced.

 

 

How was this chapter guys? I kind of rushed it. lol. Bye~