Chapter 3

Secret admirer

Day after day passed , Yoona starts acting like Sulli , no day without telling about yong hwa , she has to call its own dear yong hwa , namely yongieoppa .. the first time I heard it I was amused and laughing , a strange call ..


I'm always excited when she began to open up the conversation about yong hwa , sometimes I and other friends with mentioning yong hwa is her boyfriend .. yoona often blushed and said " don’t say like that , I don’t want to expect too much " she said .. however , we continue to be ignorant , and at every opportunity , we would tease her by mentioning the name of yong hwa in front of her ...

Initially , romance between yoona and yong hwa goes well , to look for more information about yong hwa , yoona finally do what I say to be friends with yong hwa on facebook , actually I also told her to follow yong hwa on twitter , buts he declined and become more pick a stalker .. every day yoona open facebook and twitter profile of yong hwa to see what is new yong hwa share .. wasn’t only there, he opened a collection of photo albums in facebook account’s yong hwa , the goal in addition to seeing the photos of yong hwa , she wanted to know if yong hwa both been photographed or seen with another woman in the photos .. however , it seems the word that yong hwa said he never had a boyfriend is right , because a lot of women who commented on his pictures or write on something on his facebook wall , he rarely responded .... hes really cold towards women ..

yoona is the type of girl who doesn’t like to wait too long .. while not the type of guy like yong hwa who unhurried in doing something , they are both very different ..
yoona often annoyed because the attitude of yong hwa , because yonghwa often slow in replying to the message that yoona sent to him .. Sometimes I want to say to yoona that she should remember her position now is just a friend , not his girlfriend .. yong hwa is a bit mysterious love affairs , his attitude is difficult to guess ..

and for the umpteenth time, I became yoona place to share all her complaints about the attitude of yong hwa ..
I often say the same thing to her and she replied with the same thing too

" wait , maybe yong hwa was busy , so he couldn’t reply to a message from you with a quick "

but yoona will always answer
" he can updates and share something in his facebook account at same time with my message , why he cann’t reply to my message ? "

and I 'll reply back with the same thing
" maybe he's been reading a message from you , but he couldn’t reply it because there are important things to be done "

yoona again denied and said
"I mean not important for him ? , andits  means he doesn’t care about me ? he doesn’t like me ? " appears sad look on her face when she said those words

I paused for a moment and think the right words to comfort her
" Don’t be so negative thinking , I'm sure he will reply to a message from you "
and ultimately that's all I can say to him

small things like this keeps recurring , sometimes I'm a little tired of the attitude that keeps yoona like a children , I hope that the same events that happen over and over again it will set its accustomed and be mature and try to understand the preoccupations of yong hwa and all his mysterious attitude ..

however , it seems yoona not changed ,s he even took a hasty action by removing the phone numbers of yong hwa and cancel her friendship with yong hwa in facebook ..
after that yoona reluctant to hear the name of yong hwa again, but I didn’t really respond to that childlish yoona did too seriously , I just laughed and assured that a few days later she would send another message to yong hwa , because even though she had to delete his number , she must have memorized and don’t remove it the memory of her brain .. and sure enough , she got tired and gave herself for not contacting yong hwa again , she re- send a short message to yong hwa and this time she said that she didn’t expect yong hwa to responded quickly , whenever yong hwa will reply her message is more important ..

and right , yong hwa reply to a message from yoona the day after she sending the message, but yong hwa give a pretty good news by giving yoona new cell phone number , he said that if you want to send a message , send it to the my new number, this number is rarely worn ..