Chapter 2

Secret admirer

the days passed slowly, early in the morning me and some other friends went around Germany until afternoon .. The next night, as usual, a bedtime story will begin from Sulli’s stories about yong hwa, I and Eunji are already getting sick of the stories from her choosing to go to bed early. however, sometimes I can’t sleep easily, although sometimes I pretend I was sleeping, I didn’t really sleep, I still hear what is told Sulli to others .. I sometimes choose to send messages and share my story to yoona who wasn’t selected to go to Germany with me ..

I also frequently alluded to Sulli and yong hwa, somehow, yoona like attracted to the story about yong hwa .. yoona is pretty and sweet girl, she is much different from me, she's feminine and lots of men who like her, I always told her, if she selected to go to germany, yong hwa will definitely fall in love with her, and yoona often reply "
">ahh,, is impossible,we just met once and it’s in the competition"  I think yoona have an interest with yong hwa, maybe she was already starting to like yong hwa since they first met in the competition ..

since then, I became interested in listening to the story of Sulli about yong hwa, I also began to open up to get to know more about yong hwa, I started often talking with yong hwa, asking about health matters or anything else that scientific .. everything I do so that I have more information about yong hwa and I will share with my friend yoona .. I intend to make yoona and yong hwa became close ..

However , I think I chose the wrong way , initially, I intended to find information about yong hwa and sharing that to yoona so yoona and yong hwa could be close , but I myself became interested in yong hwa .. however , I'm trying to make this interest ends and can’t continue .. when I return to Korea and no longer see him , I can really focus to close him with yoona ..

the day before we return to Korea , we all went to one of the most famous tourist attractions in Germany that is Neuschwanstein . we set out to use the bus since early morning , I was sitting right in front of Yonghwa , Sulli however there beside me , finally I could just shut up and listen to music on the way to Neuschwanstein . I decided to sit at the back of when return , and it turns yong hwa sitting in front of me , I sat down with Eunji and other boys in the back , we sang along , enjoy the ride back to the dorm , because this our last day in Germany , and tomorrow we have to go back to Korea .

the sun has changed to the month , some of us started to fall asleep , but I'm trying to enjoy the ride while continuing to sing alone , I see yong hwa appears to turn around and notice me when I sing alone , it seems he wants to speak something with me , after I stopped singing he invited me to speak , we ended up sharing some knowledge and I also had to tell him that I had just last month following the medical school admission test , he asked " why do want to enter medicine ? wouldn’t now you 've become a student in the faculty of life science at a top university ? , and it was good " I smiled and told him " I just want to help people directly , by being a doctor I can help people who are sick , and my goal is to become a doctor " he nodded his head in acknowledgment .. "and at the university where you apply? " he asked again , I smiled and answered " in the same university as you , pray that I pass " he smiled and returned to the starting position .. I saw him start to fall asleep , I also began to feel sleepy ...

after arriving at the dorm , we weren’t able to go straight to bed , but pack our belongings that we will take back to Korea tomorrow ... when I and other female friends were busy packing the goods , yong hwa called me to borrow a pair of scissors and glue , I told him to come to our room , and a few moments later , he called me again and said he was at the front door .. I’m still busy packing, so i asking for help to Sulli who is definitely happy to deliver scissors and glue it to the yong hwa .. only briefly , sulli went back into the room and told me yong hwa facial expression when he saw Sulli who deliver and is not me , Sulli said " when he saw me coming out of the room and deliver it to him , he looked confused and like expecting someone else to deliver it to him " Sulli looks sullen as she said it .. I feel uncomfortable with Sulli , actually my intention was that she was pleased to meet with yong hwa and maybe a little talk with him before tomorrow should be separated ...

finally , time to return to Korea has arrived .. and it turns out my plane seat number and yong hwa adjacent .. although I was a little bored when talking to him because it will definitely talk about health or science , but I'm trying to enjoy it , because this is probably the last time I could talk like this ...

passed a week after my return from Germany , I began to miss some of the things that happened in Germany , including yong hwa .. I also nervously awaiting the announcement of the results of the admission test on medical faculty .. however , it seems I'm out of luck , I didn’t pass and it was a sign I was not going to meet again with yong hwa ... a few days later , there was a short message on my cell phone that goes , I'm open and turns from yong hwa ..

Yonghwa : " Hi Shinhye , are you pass the test ? "

I didn’t immediately reply to the message .. somehow my heart feel happy and sad at the same time , I'm glad it turned out he actually cares about me , but I'm sad because I have to accept the fact I did not pass and couldn’t meet him again ..

me : " no " I replied briefly

and there is no reply from him , I was a little disappointed , it turns yong hwa doesn’t really care to me , he didn’t try to cheer me up or calm me down .. : (

my resolve to bring yoona with yong hwa to get close get stronger after the fact that yong hwa doesn’t like me, he doesn’t care to me , I think with this way, I would be able to forget yong hwa ..

The first step I did was tell all about yong hwa that I know to yoona , yoona increasingly interested in yong hwa , and the plan seems to be running smoothly ..

The second step , I was told to work on yoona to send a short message as a secret admirer to yong hwa .. yoona was initially hesitant , but finally she did it , and this is where I and yoona began to know the true character of yong hwa and the fact that it was never going out or having a girlfriend.. yoona always asked me what must she write to replay message from yong hwa, actually,i think i’m the one who send message to yong hwa not yoona she just sending it to yonghwa what i sent to her,  yoona said she always confused with what must she write..

after knew that yong hwa doesn’t have a girlfriend , I told yoona to send a message from another number but tobe herself . This time yoona didn’t want , she said she’s shy ..

The third stage , I don’t want my plan to fails , finally I decided to introduce yoona to yong hwa with my own way.. I asking yong hwa to be friends with yoona, because yoona need someone who can motivate her when she is feeling down , yong hwa initially hesitant to accept request , but finally he accepted it , and since that's  yong hwa and yoona began exchanging messages every day ..

I am very happy even felt like screaming and jumping when finally my plan worked ... but the next day when yoona started telling about her chat with yong hwa , I began to feel a burning in my heart , it felt more and more sick .. until finally when I was alone in the room , I shed a tear .. " I'm not supposed to be like this , I have to forget yong hwa , he is your best friend love , shin hye " I muttered