chapter 1

Secret admirer

I was with my other two represent the faculty of science in a science competition at a top university in Korea , the competition is fierce runs , but we were lucky enough to end up in the final and we can meet up with the team from the faculty of medicine and other scientific faculties .. and perhaps the day it was our lucky day , because we can beat a team from the medical school who became our rivals .. we are happy because we win so we can go to the international competition to be held in Germany , but after hearing the announcement that there would be only one person from each team in the final will go to represent Korea in the international competition , I feel sad , because if only one of us who went , it was very unfair , we just know that the ratings for the three people who will be sent in international competition is based on an individual assessment ...

and time to announce  who will represent Korea in international competitions in Germany.. from my team was me , from a team of medical school is jung yong hwa and the other team is lee jong hyun .. when I listen to the announcement, I wanted to scream , I'm glad I was chosen , but I'm also sad because it means two of my other friends wouldn’t come with me go to Germany , and one more thing , I was the only woman in my new team later ..

I feel uncomfortable with my two friends, although they are happy because I selected and prayed for me to be successful in the competition later .. when I'm going home, jung yong hwa sitting not far from me called me and asked for my cell phone number, he said in order to more easily communicate when we want to do preparation for international competition later .. No grace period for two weeks before we went to Germany, during the two weeks that we also have to prepare for the next competition ..

two weeks passed quickly and the day of our departure to germany finally arrived, there are 21 people from Korea who left for Germany in international competitions, our scientific team, there are a couple of teams and individuals from the other branches of the race will also be leaving for Germany ..

I felt a little annoyed with Yonghwa, because every time we do a preparation, he never came, oh ... I'm forget, he came, even though only once and in the midst of preparing, his home because he had to do the research that was told by his professor, I feel upset, I know he is a medical student who cherished by his teachers, but he should be able to share a little time for this competition .. just me and Jonghyun is always present ..

and a new story begins when Yonghwa and Sulli selected to be a partner who will be wearing the typical korean clothing (hanbook) in the opening ceremony of international competition as a representative of korea .. he and Sulli became an artist in one night, for some reason a lot of women from other countries who asked him to take pictures with, I know he's handsome, but I think Jonghyun is also handsome. in addition held the opening ceremony, this evening was also performed for each branch drawing contest who will compete tomorrow morning ... Our team in the team that will compete tomorrow .. I was a little surprised to hear the news, because my condition was not good, we just got in germany afternoon, and immediately attended the opening ceremony in the evening, I was very tired after a few hours of flying from Korea to Germany, and rest periods are available only a few hours .. I didn’t even meet with Yonghwa and Jonghyun after the ceremony, I went home first because I felt dizzy and nauseous ... the next day we set off to the competition in the hope of qualifier and enter the final round .. However, the only hope of hopes, Yonghwa are very confident that our team will qualify even not be of assistance in the team, no one questions that he can answer, I and Jonghyun who bothered to answer all questions, but in the end we had to lose to teams difference in value with a team of swiss ..

I feel confused with Yonghwa, he's very smart, and he doesn’t like Yonghwa who I met when I competed with him in Korea, where he was able to answer questions that even I wasn’t able to answer it .. I was a little disappointed, but at least I've tried as much as possible to qualify for the final round I can’t scold Yonghwa because I realized I was 2 years younger than him, and I had to keep my attitude to the older ..

there is still one week before we return to Korea, because we competed on the first day and lost, automaticly, lots of free time after .. of course we didn’t waste the time, in addition to supporting other friends who are still competing, we also explored every corner of the german together ..

I could say 2 man of my team are the most handsome man of another man who was also departing representing Korean, Sulli is when the  opening ceremony be paired with Yonghwa was be a hot gossip in the dorm where we stayed during the competition,, Sulli seems indeed like with Yonghwa, there's every chance she's always trying to get close to Yonghwa and Yonghwa was not only, but also Jonghyun .. I'm just being their teammates, but never tried to get close to and steal from them both ..

Sulli always talked about yonghwa every day with other friends, I and Eunji who have the same properties, a little boyish, began to feel uncomfortable with the rumors of its own, I know Sulli has a boyfriend, and she also said that to the others that she has a boyfriend, she also said that Yonghwa also has a girlfriend .. however, she said that different countries means different couples .. I'm usually the person who is active, outgoing and joking, but over in Germany, I rarely hang out and talk to the others, because Sulli always master everything .. I was the youngest among the others, so I just shut up and listen a lot .. the only thing that makes me happy when in Germany is when traveling and hunting ..

but, one thing that caught my attention was when Sulli said that Yonghwa has a girlfriend, I may seem cool so far, but I also don’t know why it’s makes curiosity arises, to find out the truth if Yonghwa really have a girlfriend or yet, because although I'm not too close to Yonghwa, at least I know that Yonghwa is the kind of man that is indifferent and cold to women, men of this kind rarely has a girlfriend ...


"what should i do? any suggestion?"