Chapter 4

Secret admirer

their story is no longer heard in my ears for a few days later , as we 've entered the holiday , and I chose not to go everywhere and not contact anyone , I just want quiet and rest after tired with campus affairs ..

hmmm , , I forgot to tell something , that I , yoona and my other friends who managed to win the competition in the Korean Scientific , getting an invitation to receive awards and prizes that we hadn’t previously received , and of course yong hwa , Jong hyun and others will come in the event .. after all this time I haven’t met him , I don’t feel awkward when I represent to accept the prize as the first champion and yong hwa standing right next to me and asked me occasional chat .. yoona standing far behind , she was embarrassed to meet directly with yong hwa .. I tried to feel if there is something different that happens in my heart when I was standing and talking with yong hwa this close , but not an iota of feeling strange happens , , everything feels mediocre .. eventually I'm sure that I really have forgotten ..

for nearly a month , I no longer hear the name of yong hwa in my ears , suddenly hes appearance inmy dream , not just once , but many times , since then my heart began to get confusion , I decided to find out what is going on with yong hwa , I opened facebook and twitter profile of  yong hwa every day , but the results remain the same , yong hwa didn’t share the latest status on both account .. I 'd love to send him a message just to say hi , but my ego told me not to do it .. the only way for me to vent my anxieties by writing poetry or whatever may outpouring of my heart

 

Why in this world i must like someone like him?

Like the hydrogen sulfide that i never can breath with it

How times gone n’ everthing was same..

Still dreaming about you..

Even though i try so hard to looking in another direction,

You, why your still in my eyes? In my mind?

Even though we never made a sweet moment together,

We just met and passed like nothing to talking about..

I try so many ways just to forget you..

Cause, you’ll always be  my dream, just in my dream,

You’re mine in my dream, im my sleep, in fatamorgana’s world..

I know i’ll get hurt when i wake up, it just a dream n’ will always..

But is fine for me, cause in my dream you’re mine..

I can spend a long time to make such a beautiful moment with you

no one can’t protest, no one can’t distrube us..

i can’t count how many time i dream about you..

have you ever dream about me?

Have you ever feeling something in your heart when you see me? When you remember me?

If i’ve chance to ask you freely, no worries, nothing to be shame. I want you to answer honestly in front of me..

But i just can laugh when i remember something,

We truely different,

You kind of someone who easily forget the past n’ i someone who hide my feeling alone..

 at least,i wanna something real, that i can feel it with my eyes open..

but, i believe,  someday i can really forget you..

ecause you’re like a prince of cinderella’s story..

too absurd, to be true...

 

This all represents my feelings for him, I'd love to send it to him so that he reads and knows how I feel about him, but I'm not the one who dared to do it .. I have tried various things to forget, but still he came back and came back to haunt my mind for the umpteenth time ...

 

----------------------------------***--------------------------------

This story is beside true story, I'm confused to continue this story or not, because I never know how he feels (someone who in this story is actually called yong hwa) to Shinhye or to yoona, maybe he likes other women .. I still consider continuing this story with fiction ..

I wanted to ask you guys who read my story, what do you  think about the person who called yong hwa in this story?