Chapter 2

Sweetest Goodbye

It’s been a week. 1 week with Shin Hye and he never felt good. Working abroad never felt this good. And he obviously knew the reason which is because of Shin Hye. He is busy reading some contracts when his phone rang, without looking at the caller id, he answered the call.

 

“Hello.” He said to the person on the other line.

 

“Yong!” he completely froze in his seat when he heard that voice. Damn! How can he forget that he has a fiancé?

 

“Joo Hyun-ah, is there any problem there?” Damn this! He tried to act normal. But hell! Hearing her voice or seeing her is the last thing he needs right now.

 

“No problem here. Why am I not allowed to call, my future husband?” Future husband? Who is her future husband again? Oh right! I AM her FUTURE HUSBAND! How can i forget that? Silly, Jung Yong Hwa.

 

“Silly Joo Hyun, of course you are allowed to call me. I miss you, Joo Hyun-ah.” Might as well say her the complete opposite of what I am feeling.

 

“I miss you too, Oppa.” He heard her say with sadness in her voice. Then that did it, he can’t. He just can’t let her be sad.

 

“Just one more week, Joo Hyun-ah and we will be together.” He told her.

 

“Okay then. See you next week. I love you.”

 

“See you next week, Joo Hyun-ah.” Then end the call.

 

Damn this! He realized he doesn’t love her. But he can’t afford her to be sad. Hell! Why does this thing should happen to him? For the 2nd time that night his phone rang. He looks at the screen and answered the call.

 

“Hello. Who’s this?” he tried to .

 

“JUNG YONG HWA! HOW DARE YOU!” a laughed escaped from his lips when he heard her reaction.

 

“Aigoo, looks like our Shin Hye is mad.” He told her.

 

“Yes. Your Shin Hye is mad, and she will not forgive you if you don’t join her for dinner.” She said. He can guess that Shin Hye’s smile is reaching her ears right now.

 

“Okay, then. Just text me the address.” He said and ends the call.

 

In less than 10 seconds he received the address of restaurant, he quickly grab his wallet - the wallet that Seohyun bought him. Seohyun... He felt like cheating on her. No. he is really cheating on her! Never in his entire life would he think of cheating on her. Seohyun is too nice and caring for her to be cheated on. But what can he do? He already fell out of love. He pushed the sad truth out of his brain and let himself enjoy his week with the girl he loves – Park Shin Hye.

 

Time really flew fast when you are enjoying yourself. And for Jung Yong Hwa it is too fast. Another week has passed like a blink of an eye, and now he is back in Korea with Shin Hye waiting for his driver.

 

“Will someone pick you up?” he asked her.

 

“No.” she said with a slight hesitation.

 

“Okay then. You can join me. My driver will be her in a couple of minutes.” He said and smiled.

 

A few minutes had passed when a black car stop in front of them. Of course it is his car, but the scariest thing happened when the passenger’s door opened, there he saw her rushing towards him. She was absolutely gorgeous with her brown hair, white dress, white heels and her elegant diamond engagement ring.

 

“Joo Hyun-ah, you didn’t tell me you will pick me up?” he told her as soon as he regained his senses.

 

“I wanted to surprise you.” There he saw her other side, the cute and the caring one. He saw her move her head to his right side. Then he remembered he was with Shin Hye. Drat.

 

“Oh! Hello. You must be Yong Hwa’s business partner? I’m Seo Joo Hyun, his fiancé. I’m pleased to meet you.” She said with her beautiful smile plastered on her face. Can he confess that he hasn’t told Shin Hye that he will get married in less than two months?

 

“Yes. I’m Yong Hwa’s business partner. My name is Park Shin Hye. And it’s also nice to see you.” Shin Hye said to Seohyun and they shake their hands.

 

“Well then. Shin Hye-ssi, will someone pick you up? Because if not you can join me and Yong Hwa Oppa.” This is so not the perks of having a nice and good hearted girlfriend.

 

“Are you sure? I might disturb the two of you.”Shin Hye said obviously doesn’t want to see the lovey dovey moments of the couple.

 

“No, it’s okay Unnie. Wait can I call you Unnie? I never had a Unnie before.” Seohyun said while leading Shin Hye inside the car.

 

“Sure.” Shin Hye said to Seohyun then before turning her head to Yong Hwa to give him her death glare.

----

A chapter for everyone! Today is my parent's wedding anniversary that's why I decided to update. :) Plus I'm so happy because only 14 passed out of almost 50 students. And I'm one of them... Woot woot! *does the hoot dance* 

I think this will be a four shot story. :) 

2 upvotes, 18 subscribers, 375 views and 5 comments! WAA! You guys are daebak!

 

@sawa93821 I think you are the only one who doesn't want to kill Yong Hwa. :)) Let's hope Yong Hwa will wake up before he does something drastic. 

 

@kailynguyen Chill! Your comment really surprised me! Please don't hate Yong Hwa. :(

 

@babysowon No don't wish for that okay? I still need him for my next chapter.

 

@Inspired4339 YES! Please call Seohyun's fanboys! Yong Hwa is being so comfortable that Seohyun will not leave him. It was really an honor for making me break you from your lurking mode.

 

@cnsdGirl Your comment really cracked me up! Daebak! Okay please stop dragging Yong Hwa now. We don't want any bruises on his handsome face.