Chapter 1

Sweetest Goodbye

Flowers: Check

Gown: Check

Caterers: Check

Invitation: Check

Church: Check

Rings: Check

 

Joo Hyun smiled at checklist; the only thing missing is their precious “I Do’s”. In 2 months, she will be Mrs. Jung Yong Hwa, and she can’t wait for it. After 2 years of being in a relationship with him, 6 months of engagement and finally they will tying a knot. Her relationship with Yong Hwa was not easy, there are a lot of up’s and down’s. Both of them didn’t even realize that those petty things they argue can cause them to break-up. But it is all in the past; right now she is sure that they are stronger than ever.

 

She looked for her phone in the bag and called her fiancé. She felt happy to tell him, her accomplishments for their wedding. Yes. He is not really helping her, since he is busy with his company, she understands of course. But she always asks for his opinion about everything plus he gives her financial support, that’s okay for her.

 

After 3 rings he answered her call.

 

“Yong! I miss you!” She asked told him.

 

“I miss you too Joo Hyun-ah.” This guy really knows how to make her heart flutter.

 

“Why so sweet?” And yes, she knows how to . “ Anyway I’m done with our wedding preparations already, the only thing missing is our I Do’s” she continued.

 

“What do you expect from you Joo Hyun-ah? Efficient forever.” He back.

 

“YAH! I’m not your secretary!” she said as her nose widens.

 

“Yes you are not my secretary. But you are my Ytary!” he more.

 

“JUNG YONG HWA!” she yelled at him which made him laugh.

 

“I’m just kidding, baby. Anyway, I have to finish my work now. So I will see you in two weeks?” as he said the words ‘two weeks’ her smile instantly fade. She can’t see him for 2 weeks since he needs to go to, Singapore for some business matters.

 

“Do you really have to go?” she asked him.

 

“Joo Hyun-ah, you know that I’m doing this for our future right?” Of course she knows! She doesn’t wants to understand but she has to.

 

“Yes. So see you in two weeks?” she tried to liven up the atmosphere.

 

“See you in two weeks.”

 

“I love you.” She said in her sweetest voice, so he can feel it.

 

“I love you too.” He said and hung up.

 

-----

 

“I love you too.” He said and hung up.

 

He pulled his hair because of frustration! Yes! He loves Seo Joo Hyun of course! He was sure of it! But that is after meeting his first love again – Park Shin Hye.

 

Shin Hye will be his business partner in Singapore, he never thought seeing her gain will make his heartbeats faster. It’s falling in love with her again. Shin Hye told him that she still love him. And that makes his head dizzy, simply because of so many “what if’s” in his head. Like “What if Shin Hye is really the girl for me?” ,  “What if me and Shin Hye’s relationship will be stronger this time? “ and the worst what if is “What if marrying Seohyun isn’t the best for me?”

 

Seo Joo Hyun. Even if he will have amnesia he will still remember that name. The owner of that name is the one who believed in him, who he trust the most and the one who he is his life. He can’t imagine his life without her. He actually can’t live without her. So the problem now is why is he making such a big fuss of Shin Hye’s comeback? The answer is simple of course, he isn’t completely over her. Who knows, he may be much more in love with Shin Hye than Seohyun?

 

He again for the nth time for today pulled his hair because of frustration. He will go bald if continue with this pulling his hair. That’s why he came up with a solution. He will be with Shin Hye for 2 weeks. 

----

Let's not hate Yonghwa okay? :**