Chapter 1

Changing Mr. Fancy-Pants
As usual, the alarm goes off a few minutes after you get out of bed. You sleepily drag your feet to the bathroom to wash your face and tie your hair up into a messy bun. You slowly creep downstairs to see your happy happy family gathered in the kitchen.
Your brothers peeking over your mom's shoulders like children peeking into grocery bags to see what she was cooking. Their constant murmuring and guessing seemed to make your mother slightly annoyed but she was probably used to it. It does happen every morning.
You chuckled to yourself before smiling with glee, "good morning!" you greeted while skipping down the stairs, everyone returned your greeting as you kissed your father and mother on the cheek. You were about to sit down but then your mother called out, "~~~~, help me out here please." and so, you scampered to the kitchen and helped in bringing the food out to the table. The boys  of the famiy were already in their seats, getting their own plates ready. After you and your mom set everything down, everyone just basically started digging in. "My goodness. It's like you boys haven't eaten anything in years. Make sure to leave some for your sister!" your mother commmented, "as if they ever do." you added before sticking your tongue out. This was just another happy breakfast to start your day with. You enjoyed it this way. Living a simple and joyful life with your family was more precious to you than anything else.
 
As for the Parks, the usual breakfast wasn't as happy as this. After all, mr. Park is the president. Therefore, his schedule was very tight, he wasnt usually present for breakfast along with his wife. As for Park Chanyeol, he wasnt the type of person who would even bother waking up early, he knew he'd be all alone with no one to talk to. He knew that people were there to cook for him and who would accept his every request. He spent his mornings alone in his room, he usually asks someone to bring food to him and just have his breakfast while watching tv or listening to music. But, of course, as the president's son he also had a schedule to follow.  Though he wasn't very serious about it, he had lots of places to attend to as his father's representative. He always knew what to say in each conference, opening, interview, outreach or whatever event that may be. His mornings were never the same since his father got more serious about politics. So, he liked going out a lot. That was the lifestyle he was used to. Partying, camera flashes and all the fame one could ask for. He had lots of friends too. He is known as one of the hottest bachelors but, he was also called a player. He didnt take anyone seriously, really. That's the kind of life he was living. Although he knew that he wasnt that happy with his life, he manages to live it well.
 
You take a shower and brush your teeth. 'ahhhh first day of summer! this is going to be great!' you thought as you blow dried your hair. You picked out a cute chiffon dress and cream colored platforms. You were going to go with your brothers to check the compay and its statuses. You were proud of the company your family owned but you never boasted about it. You never told anyone unless they asked. Some of your own desings fell into the summer line, as limited edition items. The company was doing very well in general but, monthly check ups like these were to make sure everything is in order. So, the four Hwangs were brought to the company by the driver. As you entered everyone greeted politley. "Good morning, Ms. Hwang." you smiled and greeted back. Walking into your own office, you see the paperwork you asked for properly arranged on your table. "Ms, Hwang, the next photoshoot will be next week. The one for our summer line." your assistant, Minyoung, said. You nodded in approval and went to check on the designers. Helped them work out a few things, gave them suggestions on the colors they should use, admired everyones amazing work and did a few of your own. Your oldest brother, Jaehwan, was in charge of the marketing, Hyunseung was in charge of the advirtisment and Minhyuk was in charge of the over all sales. All of you were raised up in the business and know everything there is to know about it. Hyunseung peeked in the designing room and called out to you "~~~~ we're ready to go." and so, you bid everyone a farewell and headed off with your brothers.
 
After every monthly check up, the usual gimmick after was coffee with your brothers. All of you went off to the usual cafe you go to and did your thing. The four of you talked and talked and talked without stopping. Your brothers would tease you about not having a boyfriend from time to time and your only response would be, "well as if any of you have a girlfriend." and then they'd fall into silence. Hanging out with your brothers like this was one of the times you cherished the most. While you were talking the tv on th cafe was on the news. "oh hey, look. It's Chanyeol.." Jaehwan nodded his head to the tv as he spoke with the straw in between his lips, you turned your head to look up at the tv, only to see news about the president's son being spotted in five different clubs in one night. You shook your head and averted your gaze, your brothers chuckled at your reaction "Geez. What is wrong with that guy?" you blurted out. "Eh, he just really loves to party, I guess." Jaehwan replied "Though he was really wimpy when we were younger." Minhyuk added in a playful tone. "Still. Even if he did like to party, can't he stay put in one place?" you asked again "You see, ~~~~, boys.... they're pretty stupid. We do stupid things and if i was in his position, like as the president's son, of course i'd do anything to get attention. So, just let him be. Chill. You dont want to get wrinkles, do you?" Hyunseung replied with a sly smirk. You made a face at him and pushed your cheeks together. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Please tell me if my chapter is too long.
So i know if i should shorten it! c:
thanks for reading!