what does that have

Sugar, spice, not everything nice

I looked at her face, shes just wonderful. But the sad part is, she makes you cry. You tell me that love should be shared with the one that had common with you, but then you betrayed yourself, making yourself a fool, and the she dumped you like some trash. She is really high for herself. Not wanting you, when all your friends already now, that shes not worth of your time.

Yeah, everytime i see you cry, i cry inside. You told me , how nice she is, how she make you feel special, that the world is only yours and only. You said that she got the prettiest smile, how she cares your arm tenderly.

But i know better, she doesnt love you.

Whenever you walk with her, she always had her mind somewhere, and i just knew it. The way she ignore your question, how often she checked her phone, how she yawn when you told her your story. I feel like, youre only there for your own happiness. And sadly that happiness is infront of you. I got really mad when she yell at you for being too slow. When she said she doesnt like you talking to your friends, especially me. I know that she talked bad about me to you. And i know too that you just shrug that off cause you know whats the truth.

Time passes, and you grow huge feeling for her. Whenever i want to call you or our friends , you immediately rejected it. That love you said, has blinded you. 

When we tried to approach you, that girl of yours suddenly pulled you out and then said some words with some disgustingly tone. We jsut cringing in here and then say bye to you, dont know what to say when you directly agreeing to her words. I looked at you, your tired eyes, but then i just knew it, the reason from all this chaos situation is love.