Little chance

Sugar, spice, not everything nice

Im waiting for the bus infront of the building, reading some book. I sit across the street and when im too focused on my reading, theres someone approaching me.

"Hey,Youngbae, can i sit here?" And thats when i realized shes my neighbor, Lee chaerin. The prettiest girl that i ever seen. My crush since kindergarden. Shes living exactly next to me, we often chat at night since our window facing each other, but it was a long time ago before she got herself a boyfriend, that truly broke my hear into pieces. Well no wonder she had several boyfriends, she got everything that girls want. 

Body? check. Ive seen her in only underwear cus well i live next to her and i peeping right into it. Her amazing body and curves the result of working out for the cheerleader everyday do make her more mature. I remember she is only wearing a simple shirt but it looks so hot in her. That shirt simply hugging her body perfectly.

Face? check. She have the most beautiful smile that can light the entire city. Her laugh, i love it. Her eyes mean the world to me, like if i stare it for too long, i will be lost and drown into her world, not caring myself being torn apart by her charm.

Brain? check. She aces almost every subject, and its kinda irritating me, because shes just simply perfect and im a nerd to her.

And back to conversation.

"Yes, Chae, its empty tho," I said while fixing my glasses, not knowing what will i do next.

"We have never talked for so long, Youngbae! is this how you treat me as an old friend?" She cheerfully pat me lightly and giggling, trying to set up the mood. And then there you go the picture of me and her talking, like theres no tomorrow. Before she realized i was staring at her, someone interupt us.

"Yah Chae! get in the car, lets go!" We looked at sources of voice and there is Jiyong, with his kick- Range rover ready to set the road on fire. He keep honking impatiently and chaerin stand up thus run to the car. Jiyong forcefully kissed her, more like smack her, and he looked  at me. 

"Next time dont ever get near to my girl, loser,"