Flashback

Sugar, spice, not everything nice

"yeah so , see you tonight," he said as he hung up the phone. I sigh deeply and doing a little jump towards my wardrobe.

"AIGO~ which dress should i wear tonight??" as chaerin brightly smiling and picking up all her clothes. She looked ans searching for the normal also elegant.

Its been 3 years since she broke up with hsi boyrfriend, yeah that EX-boyfriend that she left and then suddenly out of no where came up asking her to go out tonight. She knew it was her foolish decision to dumped him, cause know she realized how miserable her ex-boyfriend life since she left her.

But tonight, she will fix it up to him, although this meeting is just a simple dinner. He just want to talk about something related to University stuff. And chaerin think otherwise. She got her expectation high that when she meet him, everything can happen.

 

 

18.27

The sound of door knocking, and Chaerin is fixing herself up infront of the mirror. She checked her make up and her lashes, her lips , and then go.

"Hi, Chaerin, what took you so long?" he said, the man that had the world infront of her, looking really chic and also good looking. She just stared at him, from head to toes and then smiling. 

" Hi jiyong-ah, i must go to the bathroom first so yeah, im sorry. and wow look at you, you loose some fat there.You are really changing.."

Jiyong just shrug his shoulder, smiling and then offering his hand,

"times change verything, chaerin, so why dont we go now?" Chaerin accept his hand and walking towards his car.

A super luxurious black BMW caught her eyes, and now she questioned why she dump him in the first place.

"is this your car?" said Chaerin unsure looking at Jiyong.

"Nope, its my dads Car, but soon will be mine,"he said and jump off to the seat.

"So, hows life?where will you continue your study?" ask Chaerin, facing Jiyong that had serious tone on his face.

"well you know, i will go study aboard, so dont you worry finding me anytime soon"

"yeah, but its been a long time since we met right? and wow im really surprised that you changed so much! even your voice just got heavier!"

"haha, dont get too excited, im not the only who changes here.." and then Jiyong pulls the breaks.

"Okay lady, we are already here." Chaerin looked up and seeing a tower that is really tall. "we are having dinner here?"

"Actuallym we are going inside" Jiyong entered theh building following by chaerin behind. She still looked at his board back, and how she remembered that time when she just painly cruel to him.

 

"i dont know Jiyong, i cant date you, my parents forbid us to be together, and im sorry for everything..." she said, holding jiyongs hand that is shaking, and cannot saw him in the eyes, She just knew that jiyong love her so much, but she cant do anything when it comes to her parents.

"bbbut..Cha..chae.........I really want us to be together...please..i will ..yeah i will do anything...." and then silence.