what part 3(last part)

what are you?

so this is the second time im doing this.Kinda pissed but im kinda happy cuz..well you'll find out at the end:]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kyuhyun cursed all the curses he knew"

 

Kyuhyun was furious.No he was about to kill that damn pink and white thing when he realized he'll just get attacked again so he just got up and bandage his fingerS and mopped and sweeped the floor profesionally.(He just hid the food under the carpet)When he finished he found the white and pink damn thing sleeping peacefully on the rocking chair.

"If he was always like that even if he isn't sleeping he'll actually be cute."

Kyuhyun finished everything and unlocked the cages of the crazy PETs and was about to close the shop officially when he realized it wasn't a good idea.He forgot to bring his wallet and walking wasn't in the choice.It would be very dangerous going pass the bad neighborhood.(a bad neighborhood is between kyu's house and the shop)So he decided he'll stay for the night.Lucky for him teukie hyung had a little room upstairs to sleep.Thank god he bought his Sophia.He went upstairs and got the lines hooked up and plugged in he cracked hois nuckles and his neck and went....went.....went....uh went starcraft.(you know when kyu is on starcraft mode)

When he won the 25th time he paused the game and checked the time.On the screen it read 11:40.He wanted to play more but tomorrow he had to open the shop early so he decided he'll play till 12.Then a

BANG and

AAAHHHHHHHH then

some chatter and stopped

One thing that kyuhyun was sure was that the noise came from the attic.He reached for whatever he saw as a weapon.He felt something squishy in his hand.Looking at his weapon which is a rubber ducky he put it down and grabbed another object as a waepon.

mini oreo's?nonononono

stuff animal that sings happy birthday?nonononono

bug spray?mhm ok pass(if yuo notice this is actually real cuz i actually have these objects next to me)

Kyuhyun got the bug spray and slowly walked up the stairs leading to the attic.He opened it slowly and

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU ERT!!!WOOKIE!!!!!

Guess who that is.Give you ten seconds.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

beep

Ok so if you guessed the pink and white damn thing your correct.If you didn't you (just kidding....maybe:])

The rabbit was taking a bath and had his leg up in the air.(I keep laughing imagining that)The damn thing was still screaming so kyuhyun cut in by telling him to shut up.Here:

"AAHHHH WOOKIE!!!WHO THE LET YOU IN HERE YOU YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD THAT ALMOST STARVED ME TO DEATH!!!YOU ERT!!!!!! YOU MANIAC!!!!WOOKKKKIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"(believe it or not he still had his leg up in the air screaming

"SHUT THE UPPP!!!!!!!!"

"Minnie hyung you should keep it down a little and put your leg down hyung it's distracting."

"Thank you. Gosh Minnie can you pass one day without screaming?"

"What did you just call me?FYI im your hyung."

“Well FYI HYUNG i came from Canada.What do you expect from me?"

"WHAT?!!YOU HEAR-"

"Ok Ok let's keep the screaming to a minimum no don't we?"

"Yea and who wasn't the one that scream first that got this ert and animal starver to come up here?"

"Be quiet canadian brat i wasn't talking to you"

"HEY HYUNGS!!CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!I CAN'T WALK!!"

"Heechul go get hae hae ,wookie make something for me please im starving and minnie finsih your bath.Henry go help Wookie." A voice said from behind Kyuhyun.If hs face looked calm then inside it certainly didn't.He turned around to see who the voice belonged to, expecting another animal talker.Instead there stood a man very uh tough looking and has a fat stomache.

"Hi my name is Kangin, nice to meet you Kyuhyun-shi.This is the first time we had officially met i beleive."

"Uh hi kangin-sh-wait how did you get in here?"

"Ah hahaha why don't wetalk downstairs where it seems more comfortable?"

"uh suuurreeee."

"You guys do what your told and come downstairs.I don't want any trouble, expecially from you three.(meaning minnie,henry,and chullie)"

"Daeeeeee"

Downstairs in the kitchen

"So how should i start?"

"Why don't you tell me everything starting from the beginning?"

"Hmmmm,sure why not.So long time ago only animals lived on earth.When the humans came that was when everything started.You see animals lived peacefully on the planet.At first when the humans came our ancestors were kind so we interacted with them.The human during that time are like living souls without emotions.You see humans came from another planet in the galaxy.Our ancestors called that planet Sapphire.The color of the planet was beautiful and blue,very different from earth.The humans betrayed our ancestors by hunting them."

"Wait so your saying humans are aliens?"

"Well something like that."

"So how did human become today?"

"That is the story im about to tell you.There was once a horse that fell in love with a human.The horse's name was Siwon.He fell in love at first sight.He was being hunted and the human nursed him.From that time on Siwon followed the human.The council of animals were outraged at Siwons actions.You see animals aren't suppose to fall in love with human,more of a horse.Siwon came from a rich and well known family.That was why Siwon decided to talk to the human.He taught the huamn how to speak different languages.The human learned very qiuckly and started to teach other people.The human excelled in every language.The human loved Siwon as a bestfriend.Siwon knew that but continued to fall more and more in love with the human.One day the council had enough of Siwon breaking the most important law.They sent assacians after Siwon and the human,breaking them up,during that time the human unconsiusly fell in love with Siwon.They never got to break them apart cause once they did they always happen to be together again.Finally once when a arrow killed Siwon when he tried to protect the human.He told the human and council this:

I Siwon will forever love my family,friends,and love one.From now on my love one will be one of the council members bringing peace and love to our world.Kibum-ah i love you so live your live to the fullest and live for me.I love you and don't you ever forget that.i love you,wo ai ni,aeru,sarangeyo,ya tebya lyu blyu,je t'aime,ik hou van je,phm rak khun,toi yeu ban.(soo long i noe).

I love you too Wonnie.We'll meet again, definitly.

Kibum the human still lives to this day.He was the one who helped me and teukie together."

"Wait so teukie hyung is a animal?"

"Oh yea forgot to mention.When the animals meet their human soul mate and true love they will turn human whenever they want but if the human didn't love them back the animal will disappear from the human forever."

"So who are you?"

"Im Kangin bear.I live in the back of the shop?"

O.O!!!!

"REALLY?!"

"Yea really you stupid erted animal starver."

"Minnie introduce yourself and stop being rude"

"Hi my name is Sungmin but people call me Minnie for short.I like the color pink and i had teukie-hyung dye some of my fur pink as you can see.I am a very nice and cute bunny nice to meet you.I still have not found my soulmate yet but he is close by right now."

"Close by?"

"Us animals have this power to be able to sense our soulmates."

"Ohhhhhhh"

"So can you tell me why Teukie-hyung went to africa now?"

"He went to fulfill a promise that will sooner bring happiness to someone."

"OOokkkkk."

"It's getting late,you should sleep.Tomorrow you could wake up late.I'll be managing the store in the morning"

"ok good night"

The next day

The man from yesterday that wanted to buy the goldfish sent his son to the shop early in the morning.

"Hi how may i help you?"

"Im looking for a goldfish."The boy said in a very boring tone.He yawned and was about to pick a white fishy when another fish caught his eye.The fish was sleeping soundly(can fish sleep?).When the boy walked near to the tank the fish woke up and stared straight into the eye of the boy.

"Can i get this fish?"The boy said pointing at the fish he was currently having a staring contest with.

"Uh sure.It is ok right hae hae?"

The fish almost won the contest but he turned his head toward Kanging.The fish gave him a small nod and he swam up and down the water.

"Well i guess sure then"Kangin said missing the look the boy gave to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so im sorry for not updating the chapter.Skool is staring so im getting busy and dont have alot of free time.anyways i passed the first round for the sbs auditiion and blah blah blah yea mhm.actually im actually happy cause i moved!!Well not exactly but i moved my room to another house so i have been packing adn stuff.with high skool starting and stuff(freshmen here)i have a lot pressure these days but ill try my best to update.the next part will be eunhae so eunhae fans check out the next chapter!!<3