what?part 2

what are you?

ssooo heres choater two :]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The man had a lost facial expression before entering the shop looking for directions."

 

"Hi, uh im looking for directions to- what in the world happened here!?"

Kyuhyun looked up from the floor.

"There was a little accident here before.Im sorry to ask but can you help me?i think i broke my nose."

"Sure uh here let em help you up first."The man gave him a hand helping him up."Why don't you sit and i'll just do the rest."

 

'Thank you so much"

'Your welcome."

The man first cleaned up the mess and put the animals back to their proper places instead of the floor.He even helped finish kyuhyuns chores as well.After he finished 20 mintues passed.Kyuhyun had just finished patching up his nose.

"Im really sorry for making you help me with this mess.So uh how may i help you?"

"I was looking for direction back to my hotel.im not very fluent in korean after all and do not worry about me helping you.It is really fine."

"Oh uh what is the name of the hotel.i'll give you a map."Kyuhyun said as he drank a sip of water from the water bottle.

"I believe the name of the hotel was Blue Sapphire Hotel.My father actually owns the hotel however i tend to get lost alot."

The water tha was inside of kyuhyuns mouth came right back out and landed on the man,mochi,and heebum."BWO?!BLUE SAPPHIRE HOTEL?!ON TOP OF THAT YOUR DAD OWNS THE PLACE?!ON TOP OF THAT IT'S MILES AWAY FROM HERE?!"

Heebum woke up right away from the water and was so ssoo close to scratching kyuhyun eyes out if he didn't see the man.

Well the man was hot and he was also heebum's type so what was there not to go in for.So heebum had a 360 change of mood(scary)and came up to the man and seduced the man.(by seducing meaning purring and rubbing his head on the mans leg,and siiting and making himself comfortable on the mand lap)

Kyuhyun gave the cat a WTF look.Shaking his heaad he got up to make a map and to get tissue for the man as the man started telling him his journey to the shop.

"Well you see my car broke down onthe way back to the hotel.So my driver was fixing the car.I was in a hurry so i took the bus and somehow ended up here."

Kyuhyun gave the man the tissue and map he tried his best to draw."This is the map and please do not question my skills on art."

"It's really a fine map.I could understand"the man said holding the map upside down

"excuse me the maps upside down."

'Oh im sorry and may i ask you why you were surprised about the hotel?"the man wiped his face with the tissue.

"The hotel is very famous and really hard to get.Even famous stars and president only allowed to go there once because the hotel is too luxiourios it cost alot already without spending one night there."

"Well the hotel is really normal.My father is also picky on customers as well."

"Wow i would like to go there once."

"Your very welcome to if you ever have time.Just call me as a pay back.My names Hankyung and here's my number."

"Thank you and nice to meet to Hankyung-shii.My name is Kyuhyun."

"Please don't be so formal.Just call me Hangkyung."

"Even if im probably younger then you?"

"Sure i don't mind.”

“The once again it is very nice to meet you hankyung."

"That sounds better.Well i better be leaving,Its getting late."

"Will you come back?"

"Sure.I'll be back tomorrow.Why?"

"Well Heebum seems to favor you and it'll be a great help with you here."

"Ok I'll be back and is uh Heebum on sale?"

"Heebum?No unfortunatly not.Well not until the shops REAl manager comes back."Kyuhyun said as he walked Hankyung out the door.Heebum scrowled at kyuhyun and went back to his bed not forgetting to seduce Hankyung, wrapping his tail against his leg before lwalking off,

Hankyung chuckled at this action and bid goodbye to kyuhyun.When hankyung left it was already 6 so he closed up the shop.He was about to close the lights when he noticed somthing white and pink moving at thhe corner of the shop.Kyuhyun walked up to the "thing" and picked it up.There he met the world's most cutest rabbit/bunny in the world.The poor animal seemd cold and it's stomache let out a large growl that echoed through the room.Suddenly Kyuhyun remembered that Hankyung had forgot to feed the bunny.He held the rabbit to its cage.He put him inside and made chopped up veggies.He FORGOT to wear gloves and went to feed the bunny.The bunny's back was facing kyuhyun when he came back so he reached to pick up the bunny again.As the bunny turned around his eyes were red and his teeth were sharp.He bit kyuhyun;s hand and head  kyuhyun's stomache.Kyuhun let out a scream(a manly one) before cursing all the curses he knew.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so sorry this is sooo short adn the lame cliff hanger.i'll update part 3 which is the last chap tomorrow as fas as possible..i hope......and uh comment and subscribe!!:]