what?part 1

what are you?

this is my third time writing this over again so im extremely pissed but watever.enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why?why?WHY?why am i stuck in this hot smelly stuffy room when i could be in my cool big room with sophia(his cp)?!oh right because my great hyung decided it would be a good time to go to a vacation.it would've been ok if it was just ANY vacation,but hyung went to AFRICA!!in the middle of this hot hot hot summer!who in their right mind would go?!whatever il jus call jiyoung hyung.

"yoboseyo?"

"hyung its me kyuhyun"

“ah kyuhyun whats up my man?"

"oh i was wondering of yoou could come to teukie hyungs shop to hang out"

"ah yo sorry lil bro.no can do.Your Sherry noona wants me at her house right now.She said that we were going to watch a very interesting show."

"oh ok sure go and please don't worry cause nothing can be compared to Sherry noona when she's pissed"

"hey evil maknae why don't you use that genius mind of yours to give teukie hyung a surprise?"

"oh ill give him a surprise.How much you betting?"

"we'll talk about that once he comes back"

"lolzz ok hyung im hanging up.that stupid angel left me some llist of chores i had to do."

"ok good luck my dongseang."

After the phone call between kyuhyun and jiyong ended,kyuhyun sat on the stool behind the counter for a few minutes before finally letting out a sigh and started to get to work.He took out the list leeteuk gave him and read it.

on the list:

1)feed heebum and groom him.(heebum is also not on sale)

2)make coffee for moch(extra sugar).then take him out of the cage sloooowwllyyy and clean the cage

3)clean hae hae's bowl and give him food(ABSOLUTLY NOT FISH FOOD)

4)clean wookie's tank and spray some perfume over the tank.(DO NOT FEED WOOKIE!!O.O!!)

5)(WEAR GLOVES!!) CAREFULLY TAKE MINNIE OUT OF HIS CAGE AND FEED HIM WHILE PETTING HIM!!!HE WILL FALL ASLEEP RIGTH AFTER HE EATS!!USE THAT CHANCE TO CLEAN HIS CAGE!!!

6)take care of my bear bear at the back of the shop.he won't hurt you if you don't harm him.

7)NEVER I REPEAT NEVER AS IN NEVER GO INTO THE ATTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8)ALSO UMLOCK THE PETS CAGE BEFORE YOU CLOSE THE SHOP!!!

                                                                                 FROM: your beautiful angel cousin

                                                                                           Leeteuk HYUNG:]

Kyuhyun stared at the list over a few times before quickly taking a pen and white out.He rewrote what his awesome "hyung" said.Now the list looked like this:

                                                                                   FROM: your evil two faced devil cousin

                                                                                          KYUHYUN d:

He smiled as he rewrote his masterwork.Setting that issue aside he started getting to work.First Kyuhyun fed heebum then groom him.Everything went well that is until he got up to the cute(but do not be fooled by their outter appearance)mochi.Well actually he never got up to mochi cause he forgot about the hamster.Kyuhyun actually went to hae hae first.Kyuhyun stared at the fish.If you could hug a fish without killing the poor life kyuhyun would do just that.Kyuhyun took the net and carefully held hae hae to the other tank(which was across the room,so much for a genuis)When Kyuhyun was about like 5 feet away from the other side of the room something white and pink fluffy thing stood right in the path of Kyuhyun.Completly unaware of this "thing "under his foot he tripped and fell.Face flat.The next scene moved so fast and crazy.Right after kyuhyun fell he accidently threw hae hae across the room.First hae hae landed on heebum's head who was busy /cleaning his paws.(fact:heebum like hae hae as a friend not as a prey/food)Heebum not knowing what landed in his head screeched out loud.All he felt was something wet and gooie on his head.Heebum lifted his head immidiatly and ran straight into the table holding mochi.Well mochi woke up thinking it was his coffee time.Sensing no coffee aroma he went on a rage and went on a rage.His rage got so big his tooth and paw broke the metal cage.Mochi was not in his right mind now so he ran straight into wookie(who somehow used ninja to get out of his tank.)Wookie not knowing that Mochi was on rage felt his heart broke.Do turtles tear up and cry very adorably?Cause Wookie could,he cried loud and yea the anything made of glass within 5 feet of wookie broke.Including Mochi's ear drums.He fainted right after Wookie scream.....and cried.When Mochi fainted Wookie thought Mochi died and he cried louder and louder and well he didn't stop till later on but we'll find out later.Let's check how hae hae was.Hae hae was got a free swing ride from heebum and he did a perfect cartwheel before landing in his cleaned tank.Hae hae was very happy and he giggled.You could see bubbles coming out of hae hae's mouth.During this huge commotion outside stood a man.

He looked old and was probably in his 40's.He chuckled as the scene unfold before him.He thoughts?Well he was thinking of getting the fish that caught his attention.He decided to buy the fish for his son that did nothing besides reading manga locked in his room,dancing in the studio in the basement of his house, or bringing es home to everyday(O.O a very mature daddy).He was about to go into the store when his phone rang.Suddenly remembering he was late for work he made a mental note to come by the shop tomorrow and left.A few minutes later another man walked by the shop before stopping to look at the scene.This man was different from the other one.This man was hawt and defintly in his 20's.the man had a lost facial expression before entering the shop looking for directions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so this is the long waited chappy.im so sorry this is really the 3rd time im doing this over so i am kinda pissed.this is gonna be part one so hope you like it!comment and subscribe!!:]