Wet

Dorm Improvement

“Good morning Andy-ya~” Junjin who just awaken greeted his roommate who already wearing his uniform. The other boy look so dazzling in his uniform. Its look like the fabric was specially made only for him. Clean and tidy.

 

Don’t they have the same uniform?

 

Yes they do, but Junjin don’t feel like he was fitting any uniform unless his sport shirt. Tidy is not the first word come up in his daily appearance. Even if he tried, he would still look like a crumpled tissue. However he made his tie, it would end up twisted wrong side.

 

Lucky he have Andy who will fix it for him. Andy was the first person he searched every morning. That’s the main reason why he wanted to get the same room with Andy, so he doesn’t have to walk around the school finding the younger anymore.

 

He still waited the others to reply but he got nothing. “Is that so hard to answer me?” half whispering while rubbing his still sleepy eyes.

 

But the other remained silent, he stood beside his bed and kept staring with his big round eyes. The older boy couldn’t read what was he addressing. His facial wouldn’t change at any circumstance. Except if the boy is in furious state. But Junjin didn’t see it, and he doesn’t want to see. Mad Andy is the last thing you want to face.

 

He can stand anybody’s fury but him.

 

He once tripped Andy when he was walking to cafeteria, he successfully landed on his face, his ramen scattered everywhere on the floor and everybody was laughing on him. Poor Junjin didn’t realize he was waking up a sleeping monster.

 

The other day, after his regular basketball exercise, -oh yes he still remember vividly that one day- he was so exhausted and the weather was not helping. The sun seemed to be very happy that it ray so much heat. He took a rest sitting on the nearest bench and straight up his legs. Felt so lucky, he found a bottle of coke on the bench, cold and tempting. Finding his other friend were still on the field, he took the bottle and opened its cap.

 

No he didn’t taste the coke the way it should be.

 

The bottle exploded, spurting it content to his face and all over his body, hardly. Getting into his nose, eyes and some into his ears. His throat  was sore he coughed endlessly and his eyes were getting swollen. He got wet, messed and hurt. No he didn’t get any help from his friend, the other way, he received laughter. Just why on earth it could happen to him?

 

Just after the bottle got emptied, at the corner of his swollen eyes, he saw Andy standing behind the fence, throwing him the deadliest stare.

 

Lately he found out how Andy set the bomb on him. The tricky scientist just put some mentos in the coke, the simplest bomb made out from everyday things,  and put the bottle on the bench, knowing greedy Junjin will surely grab it.

 

At the end of that day, they were called to Mr. Bae’s office and he gave both of them punishment, planting a thousand of flower seeds around the school garden. Since that day, he swore not to wake up the sleeping monster again. They made up and be good friend up till now.

 

“What? What time is it? Are we gonna late?” he got more curious with his roommate deed.

 

“Hyung…” the other boy now spoke.

 

“What?”

 

“You’re wet.”

 

“What wet? I’m hot.” Junjin nonchalantly replied. But still, Andy didn’t give any other reaction rather than keep staring. Finally, sensing something was wrong, he checked himself. He cursed when he found a familiar stain on his short, exactly on his private area.

 

“F**k! S**t!” he immediately jumped off the bed collecting his blanket and spread.

 

“Andy you didn’t see this, OK?” He half threaten the younger.

 

“Sadly I did.” The younger as calm as ever while shrugging his shoulder.

 

“Yah! Did you think I intentionally make it? Don’t you ever have wet dream to?” The taller boy was so much in panic, running back and forth to their shared bathroom, he wouldn’t have enough time to clean the mess he’d done because schools bell will ring anytime soon.

 

“Hyung, I’m going first.” The younger grabbed his bag and casually leave.

 

“Yah! Andy-ya! Wait!!”

 

A little thing Junjin don’t know. Andy had been staring at him ever since he was unconsciously whispering his name in his beautiful dream.

 

 


 

Hi~ had been two years since my last update, and I'm sorry. My job is seriously taking all my time (and brain).

But however, I finally made an update. Hope you enjoy it ^^