Ghost

Dorm Improvement

The next morning, Hyesung wake up a bit early to take shower. In case he might have to fight for the bathroom if Eric have awaken. He turn the lights on and place his bath equipment.

He grin in victory at time he turn the faucet and hot sprinkle comes to his head. Its ok if he’s lack of sleeping due to Eric snoring, but this precious shower time of him should not be disturbed but anybody.

As he singing along the shower, he feels like something crossing behind the curtain. Suddenly the feeling reminds him of horror movie he watched sometimes ago. Especially that bathroom scene when a girl is having shower, the ghost sneakily crept in and stab the girls body several times that fresh blood flows everywhere.

This dorm seems pretty old to, and maybe theres really ghost living here before their coming. And the ghost wants to take revenge to them for disturbing their place. Or maybe theres man died here before. Or this very place was a cemetery before the dorm was built.

No, it can’t be. 

His eyes bewiden in creeps. Call him paranoid but if this true, this will be the end of him. Oh my God he hadn’t even visit the Disneyland!

He observe from behind the curtain. Theres a human-like standing shadow moving lightly. Bring sting to his every nerves. In state of anxiety, he push himself to reveal the curtain.

“Morning Sungie.” The human-like shape greet him. Its Eric, peeing the closet, eyes half open.

“YAH! How dare you jerk! You disgusting! You…!!” he throw everything he can reach to his poor new roommate while covering himself with the curtain.

“Stop it! Wait I hadn’t done yet! Yaaa!” pulling up his boxer. Little did Eric know, Hyesung is too much sensitive about private time.

***

“What is that noise?” Minwoo open one of his eyes. 
“I don’t know.” Dongwans voice mumbled under the pillow. And Minwoo pull his blanket deeper, getting back to his dreamland.

***
Sometimes later in dining room, the boys are all awaken and fresh. Ready for their first breakfast in the new dorm.

“Eric hyung, why is your lips swollen?” Andy notice that strange shape of his friends lower lips. Its getting bit thick and red.

“That tweety kissed me.” The asked boy abruptly reply.

“What the hell you bastard!” the said boy raging. Just how on earth he give that silly answer when the fact is his lips was hitted by one of some bottles Hyesung thrown to him this early morning.

“Hyesung-ah, I don’t know you can be so wild on first night.” Dongwan comment.

“Aish jjinja! How can you easily trust that dirty sly?! He sneakily come into bathroom and disturbing my shower time! That’s why I hit him.”

“Ah, nice story hyung.” Junjin this time.

“Why cant anyone believe me?!”

“I believe you.” Eric come with grin on his face.

“Fine! Do whatever you want! I’m done here.” Angrily, he leave the dining room and rush into their shared bedroom. He throw himself to the bed and silently cry. “Eomma, I want to go home. Hiks.”

Hearing a loud sound of door being slammed, the remaining five boys turn into silence. But seconds later, they can barely hold their laughter