Perfect

Dorm Improvement

“Good morning special students Shinwa. Headmaster Bae wants to see you in 10 minutes. Come quickly to his room boys. ” The voice come from speaker setted above the ceiling. Its Headmaster Bae’s secretary voice, Mrs. Choi. 

They don’t know just how many century she’d works for the headmaster but surely they know Mr. Bae alone had been the headmaster since they don’t know when.

“And boys, don’t forget to put your badge.” add the echoing voice.

They have special rule in this school. Students will be given bronze, silver, gold or platinum badge based to their score of academic, attitude, etc. So far, the gold badge belong to Eric and Hyesung while the other hold silver. If anybody curious of where the platinum badge is, its saved somewhere secretly and only one student can have it. Of course if he had fulfil that special point of nobody don’t know what it is exactly. Leave it only to headmasters to judge.

With that, the boys scramble to their rooms as soon as possible. How can they prepare from the messy state to steady for only 10 in minutes? And their still scattered belonging doesn’t help at all. Minwoo almost tripped by the stair and Junjin wear his shirt wrong side. Dongwan forget where he had put his glasses. But screw it all, their most important point is to put the badge.

Come running to the headmaster’s room, they panting heavily. Headmaster Bae already waits on his comfortable leather chair, scrutinizing the boys and then stand up to inspect them. Like a commander to his soldier, he walk through the boys and eyes them from head to toe.

“Eric-ah, fix your button.” It happened Eric leap one button on his shirt. First button to second hole, so it goes aslant. Hyesung giggle triumphantly, feels happy over Eric mistake. Consider it as karma of his previous deed.

“Yes sir.” Eric take a glance to his left. He sees that dirty smirk of Hyesung. He notes that.

“Jin-ah, turn your shirt please. Its annoying.” Junjin who doesn’t realize his wrong side shirt mentally slap  himself for his carelessness. 

“Yes sir.” He abruptly take off his shirt and wear it properly. Not forgetting to put the badge right on his chest.

“Minwoo-yah, is it trending nowadays wearing different colored shoes?” the headmaster come again. 

“Huh?” Minwoo drop his sight just to meet his unmatching shoes. Black on the right and blue on the left. How on earth he could do that?

“I’m sorry sir, I..” thinking hard to compose a reason “I washed the other pair.” His eyes travelling to Mr.Bae facial. Hoping he will accept whatever crap he just blabbering. And the headmasters gazing seems goes to bad feeling. 

“Take off your shoes.” The headmaster order. “Its better seeing you on barefeet.”

“Yes sir.” The boy reply. Hurrily take off his shoes with one feet in turns and kick them aside.

“Minus 5 points for untidy appearance. I’m sorry but your shoe is unfixable.” The headmaster lately add. He can hear the –now barefoot- boy sighing in disappointment. But its his responsible to make sure his student always look good, clean and tidy in any occasion. “And plus 5 for Hyesung’s clean outfit today, even in holiday. I hope you all can learn this subject from Hyesungie nee.” He pat Hyesung’s shoulder.

There again, a dirty smirk of him rise. He can see it even by the corner of his eyes. And the stink of his arrogance. Make Eric’s already -hurt more hurt. If only he put more attention to his clothes. If only…

After few minutes inspection. Mr. Bae finally disarming his special students and get back to his comfortable leather chair.

“So how’s your new dorm boys? Do you like it?” he ask sweetly along with a smile curved on his lips. Thanks God he had back to his angelic side. To tell the truth, headmaster Bae always have this two constrast side of personality. Sometimes he act extremely stern, but he can change to sweet angel in matter of seconds. That’s make the student feel goosebump whenever they saw him. As if you will see death or life.

“We like it sir. Thank you very much.” Eric come up, as the leader of the group.

“I’m glad you like it. So tell me, how about the roommate arrangement? I heard you fix it by yourself.”

“Yes sir, its fixed already. Its Dongwan’s idea to match us by draw.”

“Well Dongwan-ah, 10 points for your wits.”

“Thank you sir.” The said boy answer while bowing his head. Minwoo poke the boy’s arm congratulating.

“So its matched. Andy with Junjin, Dongwan with Minwoo, and Eric with Hyesung.” Eyes shooting to each boys. “Its interesting we have gold couple in a room, help each other would you? And I hope you all can get along as well.”

“Yes sir!” all of them in unison.

“Eric, would you distribute this file?” he hands Eric a stack of paper and Eric find it was six bundled with their own name on the top. “Its your assignments for this year. Both group and individual assignment had arranged and printed clearly inside. So all you have to do is to fulfil it with your best effort. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir” again in unison.

“Good. And this year, I decide to give away the platinum badge. I have seen this certain student is close to the greatest point“ both Hyesung and Eric flinch for the statement “and I’m looking forward from him to prove his appropriateness of receiving the platinum badge.” 

Its clear only both of them who are so close to the badge. But nobody knows whos Mr. Bae’s intention to. He never reveal their points and the reason they got their current badge. Again, leave it all to the headmaster to decide.

Once they get dismissed, on way to dorm, each of them start to read the assignment given. Theres the date, explanation and rules. For Junjin he got some sport match for individual assignment and Andy some scientific project. All assignment based from their abilities. And as Hyesung scrutinize more, he found this one very annoying assignment at the year end of his study. 

“Yah! Whats this?! Why I have this duet project with Eric?!” he unhesitantly yells, startling the rest of the boys.

“Ah, I havent read it. Where? What page?” Eric come closer to make sure Hyesung is not lying.

“This! You evil sly!” he torn the last page and ball the paper before throw it to Eric.

 “Hyesung! Minus 5 for littering around!” headmaster Bae suddenly shout from behind.

“Ah! I.. I’m sorry sir.” As he turn around just to find the headmasters deadly side and bow several times.

Eric take the paper and fix it. There he can read what Hyesung mean and match it with his own. 
Perfect. Just like what he planned.

“Nooo!!!” Hyesung literally cry his lung out once he reach their shared room. Life has turn unbelievable hard for him.

 

 


 

Hi ^^ here it again the next part.. Hope you all enjoy it <3 sorry for any grammar of words mistake cause I simply have no spare time to re-read it all T_T blame my assignments!

the idea of badge and points of course come from harry potter and the silliness come from shinwa themselves #slap

Enough say... happy reading guys!! ^^)/ and as usual, comments are loved <3