Plan

I Married Her For Freedom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

I abruptly opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar ceiling. My eyes roamed around. 'I'm at a hospital' I thought. I took a look at my side and saw a female figure sleeping on a chair, I'm sure she's Taeyeon. 

"Taeyeon." I tried to speak despite of my aching body. Slowly, her eyes opened and she jerked up from her chair when she saw me. "You're awake!" She exclaimed. "No. This is Yuri's soul speaking." I replied sarcastically and rolled my eyes. All she did was to giggle. "How do you feel now? Do you want me to call the doctor?" She consulted. "No need. I can manage." I replied and placed a small smile on my face. 

"Where's Sehun?" I asked as I turned my head from left to right, trying to find him. "I-I d-don't k-know..." She avoided my gaze. "I know you Kim Taeyeon, now tell me." I ordered firmly. She let out a loud sigh before answering "He said he need to sort things out first.". "What do you mean?" I asked as I raised my brows in confusion. "I don't get him either." She honestly replied. I sighed. "Get me out of here. I need to find him." I said. "N-No. Yul, you need to rest. Your body is badly tortured. You gut deep cuts everywhere." She said in a concerned voice. "GET. ME. OUT. OF. HERE. NOW!" I managed to shout. She jerked up from her seat. "Fine, but in one condition." She stated. "What?" I asked. "You'll use a wheel chair and I'll go with you." She smirked. "You said one condition." I rolled my eyes. "It's a package." She dumbly replied. Geez, how did I get a bestfriend like this? I simply nodded my head before letting out an audible sigh.

 

After a few minutes of settling my papers, the hospital let m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter