Wedding Day

I Married Her For Freedom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Yuri woke up with a smile on her face. As far as she could remember, this day, is the most awaited day. She took a glance on the male figure beside her. He was sleeping peacefully. Yuri smiled to see how cute her husband-to-be is. She leaned closer to his ear. "Goodmorning." She whispered softly and carresed his cheek.

After a few seconds, Sehun's eyes opened softly, a bit surprised to see Yuri starring at him. He flashed a wide smile and greeted her "Good morning."

Both of them ate breakfast together. After breakfast, Yuri decided to take over the dishes.

"Today is the day... Are you excited?" Sehun wrapped his arms around Yuri's waist.

"I am." Yuri smiled.

"I'll go get ready first. I called Taeyeon to accompany you. I'll meet you at the church later. Arraso?" He said before he went to the bathroom.

"Ne." Yuri replied as she finished washing the pile of dishes.

 

Sehun was no longer at the mansion. Yuri was left alone. Well, Sehun gave his servants a one week vacation, making Yuri wait all alone.

 

A knock was heard at the mansion's front door.

"Taeyeon's here." Yuri mumbled as she reached out for the door knob. She gently twisted the knob, and pulled it.

The glass of water she's holding was dropped, and so is her jaw. Only one word came from . "Jessica"

"Yes, my dear Yuri. By the way, best wishes for your wedding!" She chirped sarcastically.

"W-what h-how?" Yuri uttered.

"You know, I have ears around. Hah, do you think your nose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter