Help

I Married Her For Freedom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

My eyes opened due to my stinging head. 'Where am I?' I thought.

I tried to get up from the chair but failed, I notice my hand was tied up behind the chair. I tried to untie the rope but it was too thick and was tied tightly. I started to scream, hoping for someone to hear me. The room was wide, dusty, and dark. I tried to stand up, but my feet, too, was tightly tied up.

"HELP!" I shouted for the nth time.

I can feel my body starting to get weak. I sighed loudly and tried to catch up breath. My eyes were about to close when I hear a creek from the door.

"How's your stay here, my dear?" I heard her evil voice, yes, it's Sica.

"Let me out of here!" I shouted.

She slapped me, making me groan.

"No. I need to pay back first, sweetie." Jessica smirked.

"Do whatever what you want to do to me, just... don't touch Sehun." I gritted my teeth.

"Oh... Too bad. The reason why I got you here is because of him. Sehun is mine. He's all mine." She emphasized.

"No, he's not yours. He don't even love you. And maybe, he would just prefer to die than having you as his partner." I smirked.

"Not until he sees your bloody body on the ground. Well, he doesn't want that to happen, do he?" She smirked back and raised her eyebrow.

"Kill me if you want. Just, don't touch him." I bit my lip and focused my eyes on my lap.

"Don't tell me what to do. Ugh. Boys, take her." 

My eyes widened in shock. "W-Wait, where are you taking me?" I bit my lip. They started untying the ties on both of my hands and feet.

"We'll take you to hell." A guy smirked.

Oh no. This is not good.

Sehun's POV

We reached the mansion where Taeyeon has been waiting.

"Hyung, come quick!" Luhan gestured his hands on the gate's handle.

"Blood!" I exclaimed, my eyes widened.

I grabbed the keys and opened the door. 

"YURI!" I shouted many times, but received no answer.

I fell on my knees, tears are rolling on my cheeks. Of all many people, why her? The one I loved... 

Just then, Luhan hyung came to me, holding a piece of paper and a disk.

"What's that?" I curiously asked.

"A guy on a motorcycle dropped it here. I think it's from Jess." He handed me the letter and disk. I unfolded the letter and read it.

Hi Sehunnie,

Well, you already know who this is. I just want to tell you that I have your precious bride here. And if you want to take her back, you know what I want. You don't believe me? Then check it on your own.

Love, 

Jessie

 

I placed the disk in my DVD and watched. My eyes widen in shock. Yuri was getting whipped at her back. My eyes soon became watery as I watch my girl suffer from the whips of those bastards. All I can hear is screamings, whimpering, and her, suffering in pain. I can't take it anymore. I didn't want to continue watching her suffer. I immediately stopped the video.

"I'm going to save her." I stood up from my seat and took the piece of paper with me.

"I'll help you." Luhan offered. I just nodded because there is no more time left for arguing. We are about to go when Taeyeon held out Luhan's arms.

"I'm coming." Taeyeon begged.

"No, you stay here. Call the police and tell them to go to this address." I handed her another copy of the address.

She just nodded but I know deep inside, she's very worried for her bestfriend.

We've got into the car and started the engine.

Don't worry Yuri, I'm on my way. Just... hold on tight.

Jessica's POV

"YES YURI, SCREAM!" I laughed evilly as I saw Yuri suffering from the merciless whips.

Sehun would be here anytime soon. I know he would. Ofcourse, he would not want her princess to die. 

Too bad he will be all mine after this. I'm sure he will.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Another scream came out from Yuri as her back started to get tortured even more.

"Ah, go on screaming Yuri. They're music to my ears." I smirked. 

"Even you kill me here, I know Sehun wouldn't want you. He'll never want you, you know why? Because you may look like a porcelain doll in physical beauty, your personality is worse than Chuckie!" She spat out, making me boil in anger. 

"You !" I slapped her. "You'll see Chuckie after this." I smirked.

I gestured my boys to stop whipping her. I pulled her hair and dragged her with me. We went into a dark, cold room. I threw her in and called one of my fanboys, which was Kris.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter