Final

I Married Her For Freedom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

3 months had past and I'm fully recovered now. We're staying somewhere far from Jessica and Sehun's parents. Sad to say that I also left my eomma. We sent here somewhere in China where our relatives live in, somewhere that Jessica nor Sehun's parents can find her. 

The plan is all set. We've prepared hard for it. We barely go outside because there are possibilities that they might see us. Sehun, Taeyeon, and Luhan are the one who did every step because I needed to rest to recover. Well sometimes I do feel that I'm useless so I try to help them, but I always end up sitting back on my wheelchair and locked inside the house.

Now that I'm fully recovered, we will do the plan because we needed to do it as early as possible.

This plan is nothing that serious, and we made sure that no blood will ever flow.

What's the plan?

We're getting married, again, but secretly. And after that, reveal ourselves to Jessica and Sehun's parents, but as a married couple that will be inseperable unless one of us die. They got nothing to do with that anymore, right?

But we made sure this marriage won't even reach to the devils. That's why it became this hard. We needed to make sure that the preparation will be all secret. No records from the dressmakers, no records from the florists, and we've also pleaded the small chappel to keep our marriage a secret.

And now is the day, I'm going to marry him, excited but at the same time worried.

I dressed into my wedding dress and wore my silver pumps. Taeyeon placed small amount of make up on my face and also did my hair. My hair was tied in a bun with curled fringe at the sides. She placed a cute silver flower hair pin in between the bun and it looked pretty.

Sehun was already at the chappel together with Luhan. 

After setting up ourselves, Me and Taeyeon went in the car and drove our way to the chappel

Taeyeon's POV

After a few more minutes, we arrive to the chappel. I excitedly made my way out, running to the other door of the car to open it for Yuri. Her white flowy dress looked very pretty. I help her stand up because her dress is a little heavy.

A few moments later, the wedding started.

Me and Luhan walked first before seperating to the side.

Sehun was already in front of the altar, waiting for his bride patiently.

Soon enough, Yuri revealed with her elegant dress. She was holding a bouquet of white roses and her face was covered by her wedding veil. She walked gorgeously at the altar, smiling and keeping her eye contact to her husband-to-be. 

After a few more walks, she reached the end and gratefully accepted Sehun's hand. Both of them turned their backs, facing the priest.

"Whoever is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter