Pretending part 1

Pretending (Haesica songfic)

Jessica was sleeping peacefully. She was still on dreamland when suddenly someone started shaking her.

“SICA WAKE UP!” Tiffany yelled in English “We are going to be late!”

“Hum” she groaned but didn’t open her eyes “5 more minutes”

“We don’t have 5 minutes!” she yelled “We have a meeting with Super Junior!”

Jessica was shocked to hear Super Junior and immediately opened her eyes. Thinking about Suju made her think about a certain fish…

She sighed and got up of bed.

“Sica I know you don’t want to see him but can you at least pretend to be happy?” Tiffany asked her and Jessica faked a smile.

“Happy?” she asked

“Much better” Tiffany said using her eye smile

Jessica’s POV

Tiffany walked out of the room to let me get ready. When I was alone, I sighed again. Why do I have to meet Donghae again?! I hate the fact that we have to work on the same company but now we have a meeting.

I wonder if he still feels something for me… because I do. Yes, I still love him like I used to love him years ago, but I have to pretend I don’t feel anything. Our love is impossible and I’m sure he had already moved on.

A tear started rolling down my eyes and I immediately wiped it. I can’t let anyone notice that I still have feelings for him.

I finished getting ready and walked out to the living room. My members were waiting for me and when we were finally complete, we went to the meeting.

I was zoning out, still thinking about Donghae, so I didn’t notice that we had already arrived. I only noticed that we were inside the room, when super junior spoke.

“Annyeonghaseyo Super Junior imnida!” they greeted us happily

“Annyeonhaseyo SNSD imnida” we replied but I wasn’t looking at them, I was staring at the floor because I didn’t want to see Donghae.

“You are finally here girls, we were waiting for you” Mr. Lee Soo Man said. I finally looked up and my eyes met Donghae’s. When I noticed that we were making eye contact, I looked away.

My heart started beating faster. I just closed her eyes waiting for the feeling to go away but I know it won’t. I have to be strong and not show my feelings.  I have to pretend that I don’t feel anything for you.

Hae, if only you felt the same way… do you still love me?

End of Jessica’s POV

Donghae’s POV

When I saw Jessica entering the room, my heart started beating faster. I couldn’t let anyone notice that I was staring at her so I decided to start a conversation with Leeteuk hyung but later we had to introduce ourselves.

“You are finally here girls, we were waiting for you” Mr. Lee said. I was staring at Sica again and I was shocked when she suddenly looked up. Our eyes met for a while and I felt so nervous that I had to look away.

Sica, I still love you. I wish I could shout those words but I can’t. If only I knew you feel the same, I would fight against everyone to make you mine again.

Only in my dreams, I can have you back. I always fantasize that we are together again and that our love it’s still alive. I fantasize that that stupid rule doesn’t exist and that we can date freely but that’s only a fantasy.

You don’t show that you love me anymore. You only stare coldly at me and talk to everyone but me. You talk to Heechul hyung, Leeteuk hyung or even Siwon but never me.

 But it’s also my fault. I pretend that I don’t love you anymore. I hang out with Yoona or Tiffany or Yuri, but never you.

If only you knew, you are the only one I want. But… do you still love me? Can we be happy again?

End of Donghae’s POV

Normal POV

“Why are we here, Mr. Lee?” Taeyeon asked

“You will have a photoshoot for SPAO” he said and all of them jumped excited, except for Donghae and Jessica who were on their own little worlds.

“So… who are going to be paired up?” Heechul asked with a lot of curiosity

“Pairings might vary during the photoshoot” Soo Man said “But let’s start with Haesica”

“WHAT?!” they both finally reacted. They were both really shocked. Everyone knew that they used to date and the atmosphere between the two was awkward. Soo Man even mixed the names to make a couple name.

“Haesica sounds so nice” Heechul joked and both Donghae and Jessica glared at him

“Guys I know this might be difficult for you but you should put the personal things aside and be professional” he just said.

They didn’t know what to do. Of course they had to agree because it was their job and they couldn’t refuse but I was going to be really difficult to act lovely dovey and the same time pretend that they don’t have feelings for each other anymore.