However...

Shaking Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days after we got back together, I went to pick her up as we planned to go for a date to Lotte World.
It's her favourite place to be, just seeing her smiling and excited to be there makes me willing to go there again and again eventhough we've been there a few times before. Her smile is the best thing that filled my life with happiness.

I ring the bell to her house and soon after, she popped right at the front door, welcoming me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, made me blushed happily as she took my arm and led me in. As she went to get prepared for our date, lazily I went to sit at the couch while flipping through the channels on the tv.
Her phone suddenly rang. By the time I reached for the phone, it stopped ringing, but soon after it rang again.
I picked it up at the third rang thinking that it might be urgent. 

Hyeri came into the living room as I picked the call and from that moment, I stood frozen when I heard the caller's said ," Hyeri baby,where are you?" 
What shocked me is that the caller's voice is of a man. Frowning confused at my sudden act, Hyeri quickly went to me and snatched the phone away, checking who's calling and shocked hit her too as she realised who it was and told the caller she'll call back soon.

Neither of us spoke a word as we stare at each other. The first to break the silence, feelings of being betrayed came to me all over again. 
" Who was that guy? Why is he calling you baby? Who is he? ", I ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter