What Happened Back Then

Shaking Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was our one month anniversary.

Yes, after all this while, I finally have the courage to confessed to her. I was afraid of rejection and that's why it actually took me quite some time to tell her my true feelings.However, what shocks me is that she gladly accept my feelings and here we are after one month, together, happily living with love by each other's side.

From the day she became mine, a day without her smile, a day without looking into her beautiful eyes, a day without feeling her presence by my side, I am lifeless. In other words,a day without her means nothing, dull and a life without light.

She is the air I breathe, the light that lightens my path from darkness, the reason why my life is wonderful. She completes me.

Since it was our special day, I wanted to suprise her with a special dinner for the both of us so I got everything ready before calling her. However, there's one more thing I forgot to prepare, flowers. Hyeri loves flowers, especially baby breaths.

And so I'm off to the flower shop to grab a bouquet of fresh baby breaths for my beautiful Hyeri. Done with the bouquet, I walked to her house ,smiling happily and grinning to myself like there's no tomorrow. I thought it would be better to let her know I'm coming over to pick her up so I called her.

By the second beep, she answered.

"Hyeri-ah, where are you? I miss you. Let's meet up." I said.

"Hi Oppa. I'm at school right now. I'm busy with some school project so I can't meet you today. Sorry Oppa." Hyeri replied. And I thought she was supposed to be at home. I've thought wrongly. Oh well.

"It's okay Hyeri. We can meet next time. Don't stress too much on the school project, baby. "

"Yes sir! Haha." playful as always, she responded with a laugh. Just hearing that makes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter