That Voice

Shaking Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up because of a phone call. Without looking at the caller ID, I just pressed the answer button and I froze as I heard the caller's voice. That Voice. The voice I've been longing to hear all this while. One word from the voice and i know it's Her.

She said, " Hey. It's been awhile. What are you doing these days?  I miss you."

How I missed that voice. I tried talking in a cold tone but failed to do so since I missed her too much to realised what she done to me. And without thinking  I just ran out of the house, grabbing my coat and keys to meet her.

Suddenly realisation hit me, stopping me from running and made me think back what I was doing. Just the thought of her makes me forget what she has done to me.

She was the girl of my dreams. She was my world, my everything. I love everything about her.She was the first girl I fell in love with and I thought she would be the last girl too.

I ruffled my hair in frustration.

Why is it hard to forget her when she keeps on living like there is nothing wrong and doesn't care about what happened to our relationship?!

Why is it so easy for her to leave me hanging like this?!

What did I do wrong?

I keep on asking myself all these questions and then Boom!

........................................................................................................................................................................

.........................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter