Meeting Her Again

Shaking Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I went to the place where I was suppose to meet Hyeri.

As I entered the coffee shop, just a glance and there I saw an angel, smiling so beautifully and innocently.

The smile that took my breath away.

I was too stunned by her angelic smile that I didn't realized I was already starting to forget all the things she had done to me.

A voice calling out to me awakening me from my own little trance. I guess Hyeri noticed me thinking by myself as I was just standing by the cafe door. 

She called me to come over and I just went to her table, trying to approach her with a cold attitude.

"Oppa, how are you?", she asked.

That voice calling me once more. Just hearing the voice felt like I was only imagining things, just dreaming all of this happening, but here she is, in front of me, trying to start a conversation with me. It was real that I could not believe this was actually happening to me at that time.

"Fine! What do you want?" I replied in a cold tone, however I think it wasn't working.

"Oppa, I'm sorry for what happened. I miss you, so much that I realized I could not go on without you by my side. Oppa,can we start over?", she asked and I caught the look at her face, tears were pooling around the corner of her eyes which she held back from falling.

If there is one thing I hate the most, it would be seeing girls crying because of me. Especially if it's Hyeri's. I can't stand her crying especially if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter