Chapter 4

Fallen 1004 : Forbidden

       He looks at her and opens his mouth to say something only to stop and smile at himself. He was drawn to him like a moth to fire. He had the courage to walk up to her, but now, all words have left him. 

       They walked silently up the stairs to the second floor of the Elite Dorm. Celin looks around in awe. "The paintings," she says pointing at the faces staring at them from the walls " don't they creep you out?". He let's out a soft chuckle, " I mean, it must be scary walking around in such a big place, with all of those eyes staring at you". 

        " People are scarier, these paintings," he stops in front of a big portrait of a french soldier from the 18th century, at the top of the stairs " they can't hurt me. Living, breathing creatures on the other hand" 

        The two kept walking around the dorm, with Himchan showing off the rooms. " woah! Theres almost the smae number of books here as the library! And this is just your study room?" Celin exclaimed. "Well, believe it or not, this is the least used room in the entire dorm." he paused for a second then added " Do you want to see the best place in the entire house?" He says with a playful tone. 

         Himchan guides Celin through a couple more staircases. There seem to be infinite amount of floors in the dorm. He then opens a door and she steps outside to the top balcony of the dorm with the perfect view of the night sky. 

        "That's.. beyond words" she slowly walks towards the railing. She couldn't think of anything else to say.

        Suddenly a gust of wind blew, and a shiver went up her spine. She hugs herself half hoping he would offer his jacket, just like in the movies. Instead, as she turned to face him, his face was serious. Their eyes met and his experession quickly changed. He gives her a half smile and says "Let's go back inside, it's getting cold up here"

        As they find their way back to the party she could'nt shake the feeling that something is wrong. But she felt that she is not in the position to ask him.

        The noise of the party creeps back to their ears. As they reached the main hallway, the other elite student that he was with earlier was standing in a corner with 5 other guys she hadn't seen before. They met each other's gaze and signaled for him to follow as they walked towards the back of the dorm, away from the crowd.

        "I should probably look for Steph before I completely lose her" she says, a little hesitant to part with him.

        " Y-yes. uhm. Nice to meet you again". It was obvious something was bothering him. Before she could say anything he turned his back and walked towards the same direction that the other guys went.

         She stares at him as he disappears to one of the hallways. Something about him is different, like he is keeping a dark secret. And something happened in that balcony that she knows she shouldn't get involved in. But she wants to know more about him, she wants to know everything about him.