Chapter 2

Fallen 1004 : Forbidden

Celina stared at herself in the mirror, looking at what feels like, the 10th outfit she had tried on. After deciding what to wear from all the clothes she had laid on her bed, she sat down and started to fix her hair. Celina has long black wavy hair which she usually has tied up because she doesn't like it all over her face. But this time she decided to let it down, after fixing them with a curling iron she moves on to doing her make-up. 

Truth is, She is not the type that does her make-up everyday. She's one of those girls that only puts on make-up for parties and special occasions. She has fair complection and big hazel brown eyes. It doesn't take long before she's finished fixing herself.

After putting on her lipstick she suddenly remembers the two guys she saw in the library. "I wonder if I'll see them at the party" she said outloud. 

She shrugged, stood up, picked up her bag and left to meet Steph in front of the dormitory.

"You look amazing! I bet you will get a guy's attention tonight!" Steph exclaimed upon seeing Celina on her simple red dress. "First university party here we go!" and the two of them walked to the Elite House where the party is being held. 


"Woah!" they both exclaimed, in awe of the architecture of the House in front of them. Like the rest of the buildings in the campus, the Elite House was old and has a rustic feel to it. It is made of cobblestone with vines growing on its exterior. It looked like a prince could have lived inside. It is also the biggest living quarters in the campus. 

" Twenty people live in this place? I don't think they'll bump into each other even if they wanted to" said Celina as she takes in the full charm of the building. 

"I bet the interior is even more amazing!" Steph said, pulling Celina's arm as they walked through the pathway that leads to the house. 

Celina's phone began to rang.She checks it and sees her mom's name on the screen. "You go inside first, I'll look for you." she said seeing how excited her friend is, "Don't go exploring without me" she added as she watched Steph go inside before answering the call. 

"Hello, mom?" she said turning her back away from the house. "Celina? Can you hear me? How are you? Are you eating properly? Why haven't you called since you got there? Do you know how much we worry about you? Are you studying well?" her mom asks, one question after the other, worry clear on her voice.

"Mom, I'm fine. I'm sorry I haven't called and made you worry. I've been busy with school work. And yes I am eating properly, they serve really good food here." she quickly said to make her mom feel better. 

"Anyway, mom I have to go I'll call you soon I promise. Miss you. Bye!" she said ending the phone call.

The truth is, she really missed her and wanted to talk longer with her but she is worried Steph might have gone exploring by herself, or even worse with a stranger, eventhough she told her not to. 

She half ran and entered the house. The music was loud, and the main hall is full of students socializing. She saw a couple of familiar faces but no Steph. She dials Steph's number on her phone while searching for her through the crowd. 

"Why isn't she answering?" she said, dialing her number again. She walked through one of the rooms connected to the main hall and found herself in what could only be the living room. A huge fireplace keeps the room warm, students in small groups are having a conversation. She looked around but still no sign of Steph. 

As she scans the room her eyes found him. He was sitting in one of the chairs near the fireplace that looked like a king's throne. He was staring off space, as if his mind was somewhere else. 

She couldn't get her eyes off of him until a voice came from her phone, Steph finally answered her call. Tearing her eyes off him she walks across the room, out the door towards the garden where Steph said she would be. 

Once outside Steph waved her hand and called her over. She was talking to a guy, and they seem to be having a good conversation. 

"This is my bestfriend Celina." Steph said locking arms with her. " And this is Nalo. He is in one of my classes but this is the first time we've talked" Steph added gesturing at him. 

"Hi! Nice to meet you" Celin said. "Nice to meet you too. Would you like to drink something? I was just about to get us drinks" he offered. 

"Oh, uhhmm.. no I'm fine. I need to be sober if I wanna keep up this girl" she joked. "Ofcourse" he said with a smile before going inside to get a drink. 

She wasn't sure if he thinks her joke was funny or if he simply thinks she's weird.

She turns to her friend and says, "Can you please answer your phone when I call? I don't want to find out what happened to you through another video on youtube".

"Yes m'am!" somehow her response isn't very convincing. Steph looks over Celina's shoulder and whispers "Turn around!" .

Celina turns to see the same guy she stared at earlier, walking towards them. She started to think maybe he noticed her stare at him and now wants to tell her how creepy she is.

Something about the way he walks made her heart beat fast.Instead of feeling embarassed, she felt butterflies in her stomach. Is it just her imagination or is he glowing?

He was wearing an all black ensemble, with his hair styled to not cover an inch of his beautiful face. His eyes were looking straight at hers. She almost had to remind herself not to drool. 

"Hi," he said as he stops right in front of her with a smile, his voice flowing through her ears, as she tries to not let herself faint.