Chapter 3

Fallen 1004 : Forbidden

"Hi" she stutters back. 

"I'm Himchan, Year 2 Section 1 Elite Class" he said offering his hand. "Celina, Journalism Major" she says as she takes his hand. His hands were as soft as silk, as if it has never gone through any hardwork at all.

They shook hands once and for some reason held it there longer than they should. She couldn't seem to find the will to let go, and apparently so does he. 

"And I'm Steph, her bestfriend" Steph interupts offering to shake his hand as well. 

He nodded once, smiled and said "Nice to meet you" taking Steph's hand that has been hanging in the air for a while. 

" Is this your first year here at Caelum?" he asks, only looking at Celina

"Yes, this is our first year. How did you know?" she asks, by this time Nalo has already gone back with a drink for himself and Steph. 

"Well, lucky guess?" he says, flashing his bright smile again, and putting his hands behind his back. 

"Nice place you have here, must be nice to be part of the Elite Class" she said, trying to start another conversation. She wanted to keep talking to him, she wanted to hear more of his voice. 

" Nah,  Elite Class just sounds good but theres nothing special to it really." he pauses for awhile before adding "Do you want me to give you a private tour of the house?" he said, gesturing towards the magnificent building.

"Really? I'd love to!" she blurts out, completely opposite from what she was planning to say.

Good looking, gorgeous guy or not, he is still a stranger. Her response was suppose to be "Thank you for the offer but it's okay" or " I don't want to bother you, plus I can't leave my friend". But no she agreed without even thinking twice. 

She turns around to tell Steph but she wasn't there anymore. Steph already left with Nalo a few minutes earlier to play pool in the game room. 

"I guess I'd have to look for her later" she tells him as they walk back inside the house.