That Night.

Be My One and Only, Kai. ( EXO Kai Fanfic)

Be Mine For Eternity

*Kai’s P.O.V*

 

“She’s so beautiful. I’ve never seen anything as beautiful as an angel. That she truly is.” I thought.

 

Leading her back stage we ran into the other members.

 

“mwuh [What] ?” Chanyeol said.

 

“Who are these lovely ladies?”

 

“mianhae, This is Cathdee and her friend Lina. We invited them to come hang out with us.”

 

“ahh geureokuna [I see] Nice to meet you ladies!” He said with a smile and a bow.

 

 

FAST FORWARD!

 

*Cathdees P.O.V.*

 

It was getting late so Kai offered to take me home. Kris was taking Lina home as well. The night was full of overwhelming happiness.

 

Walking me to the door, it started pouring rain. We both ran under my porches roof, while it rained. There we stood listening to the sound of the rain pouring, getting closer together. Looking into each other’s eyes, I swore we had a moment. His face getting closer to mine, I closed my eyes hopping to receive a kiss. When all of a sudden BOOOM! I jumped into his arms. The sound of the loud thunder startled me.

 

“Are you okay?” He chuckled.

“Nae” I answered.

 

It was getting colder so I welcomed him inside.

 

His hair was soaking wet.

 

“y.” I thought.

 

Turning on the lights I noticed his shirt was also wet. I couldn’t just let him sit in a wet shirt, so I offered to dry them in my dryer. There’s no harm in him being shirtless for 30 minutes is there?

 

“Aniyo. It’s okay it will dry on its own.” He said.

 

“You took me home please let me do something for you in return.”

 

Taking off his shirt, I couldn’t help but stare. Somehow my mind seemed to have slowed down time.

 

“Oh my gosh.” I thought.

 

FAST FORWARD!

 

At 12 pm.

 

Not long after. We both fell asleep. BEEP BEEP The alarm on the dryer went off. Startled I awoke from my sleep to take his shirt out.

 

Walking back with his shirt.

 

“He looks so peaceful sleeping.”

 

Not wanting to wake him I carefully shook him “Kai the rain has stopped.” I said quietly.

 

“Hmm? What time is it?”

 

“Oh my god its 3:36” I said looking at my watch.

 

“Oh god! I got to go!” he said as he rushed to get ready.

 

 

*Kai’s P.O.V*

 

I can’t believe it was 3:36! I really don’t remember falling asleep. All I remember was watching Pretty Man.

 

I got everything I needed, well almost. I didn’t get her number.

 

“Cathdee can I have your number?”

 

“Sure.” She said in a sleepy tone.

 

Punching her phone number in my phone, she gave it back with a smile.

 

“Thanks. I’ll call you later.” I said walking out.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhae for the late update guys. Thanks again for reading and supporting this fanfic! Subscribe and friend request me :) Please comment down below and tell me what you think so far!

More to come soon!

For the Love of Kai <3

Lecredits

-KimKiBumKeyx3