Chapter 4 : Goodbye

Be My One and Only, Kai. ( EXO Kai Fanfic)


  Be Mine For Eternity



     


*Cathdee’s P.O.V*

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. Still in shock I didn’t realize I was kissing back. Our lips moving in sync. I never understood when people said they felt fireworks when they kissed someone. Now I know, I understand. It was an unbelievable feeling, something that you can’t put into words. At that moment I knew I wanted to stop time. This kiss was different, I never felt “fireworks” before, and that’s how I knew it was so special. 

 

 


*Kai’s P.O.V*

 

Later on.

It was getting late so we decided to call it a night. This was the last night we’d get to see each other. We both came to the conclusion that we should just both forget what happened the last couple of days. Taking her home I couldn’t help but want to be selfish with her. I wanted her to be my only one, I wanted to be her only one. I don’t want any other guy looking at her, I don’t want to lose her. But I did realize that maybe she was right, maybe I would forget about her, or maybe I’d be too busy to have time for her. While driving through the night I realize my eyes getting teary.

“Aish, you need to stop it’s not like she’d be the only you’ll ever like.” I thought to myself.

 

We finally reached her house, I decided to get out and hold the door for her like a princess. Seeing her get out with a smile on her beautiful face I knew I wasn’t going to be able to see that smile ever again.

 

Walking her to the door.

“I had a good time today. Gomawo [Thank you, informal] for showing me around.” I said sadly with a smile.

“kwenchana. I had fun to.” She stated.

“I guess this is goodbye?” I said with disappointment.

“Ne. I’m afraid so. Gomawo.”

“For what?” I questioned.

“For showing me my true feelings for you.”

There she gave me a kiss on my cheeks. Getting ready to part her way, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in for a one last kiss. Parting our lips away, I embraced her in a long hug. I couldn’t let her go, I couldn’t leave her. There we stood, embracing each other. This was our goodbye. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey guys sorry for this short update, I'm just not too sure how i'm going to continue it yet. I'm still working on it.  But Thank you for those who read the story and subscribed : ) I'm very happy you guys are liking the story so far. There for i will keep writting and make it even better.  For those who are just reading don't forget to comment and tell me how you guys like the story so far , vote, and subscribe for this story:) -Tiffany 

 


      For the Love of Kai <3  

 

 

 

 

     Lecredits



      -KimKiBumKeyx3