The Big Day.

Be My One and Only, Kai. ( EXO Kai Fanfic)

Be Mine For Eternity

 

 

Today was the day You and Lina were looking forward to for a whole week. You guys were finally going to see EXO in concert.. IN PERSON! While driving to school to pick up some assignments for the long weekend you had a weird feeling that you forgot to do something. Going through a mental check list you noticed you forgot to pick up your bestfriend! "HOW COULD I FORGET LINA?!" You screamed and hurried back for her. It was okay though she didn't noticed you forgot her or that you were late. After picking up your assignments you both were expressing your emotions for this day. The speakers blasted out EXO Songs that you both sang along too and had a really good time listening to.

FAST FOWARD

 

After the long wait you guys finally were released to your seats for the concert. You guys got your front row seats and were ready to start the night. After a while turning around you noticed the whole stadium was full of people and light up fan signs and posters all over. Finally EXO came out performing the very first song to start off the concert HISTORY. You both knew all the words to all the songs EXO has ever made. One hour of the concert flew by so fast, within that whole hour the only person you kept your eye on was the beautiful Kai. Kai has been your bias ever since EXO debuted, you did your reseach on him and everything, you knew everything that was to know about him. You were attracted to his cute smile, his adorable laugh, and his passion for dancing. Something you both have in common. While thinking about his adorable smile, Lina leaned over and said "Cathdee! Kai was looking right at you! Right at you! He has been for awhile! Pay Attention!" "No, he couldn't be looking at me it was a mistake he was probably looking at people behind me." You replied. "How could a guy like that pay attention to a girl like me?" You thought. "GIRL i'm not blind he was looking right at you! He'll do it again i caught him a few times! If you don't believe me pay close attention to him!" But you were doing that anyways, atlease you thought you were. Awhile passed and you also start to noticed to it. The first time you caught him you weren't really sure if he was looking or not so you gave him a cute but innocent smile, not expecting one back, it surpprised you that he gave you one back. Him paying attention to you gave you butterflies, you were nervous all around that your heart started to beat faster every time he looked. Though out the rest of the concert you guys continued to make eye contact with one another.

 

Later on the EMC annouced that Kai will be doing his solo act and that he'd have to choose one special fan to dance and sing for. The crew setting up the stage for Kai brought out a chair and what looks to be a comfy couch. Coming out singing Marry Your Daughter by Brian Mcknight (we know that Kai doesn't really sing or speak English but lets just pretend, Don't mess up the fantasyc:) He walked towards You and Lina and sang, his perfect voice sang like an angel. Soon enough his hands reached out for yours. Looking at his hands and gently placing your hand on his had he guided you up to the stage still holding on to your hand, guiding you to the couch where he sat right next to you and sang to you. It was like a dream Come true, in a faint distance you could hear Lina yelling "YOU GO CATHDEE!! WHAOO!!" That made you giggle. You felt like your heart was going to jump out of your chest, you even thought that maybe Kai could even hear your heart beat. After Singing and Dancing for you he took he guided you back to your seat along side Lina who was out of here mind jumping up and down screaming saying "OMG HE LIKES YOU!!" You can feel your cheeks getting bright red, but you didn't believe it "Why would he like me?" you thought. The rest of the concert you both continued to make eye contact and that whole time you couldn't wrap your finger on a reason he would ever like you.

 

The concert was over while waiting for your row to be let out, Kai and Kris came up to you guys and asked if you would want to hang out back stage with them. Knowing Lina she of coursed wanted to go, they were asking to hang out with you guys! her bias Kris! You couldn't say no it would be selfish. You both agreed and followed them back stage, Walking next to you and guiding you, Kai. In the Back Walking next to Lina? Kris. Thinking to your self "Could this really be happening? Could we really be hanging out with EXO back stage?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys :) please comment down below how you guys like the story so far. Sorry it's kind of Long and boring but kind of not too detailed i promise the other chapters will be, i just wanted to try to keep it short as possible. Don't forget to subscribe and friend request me.

For the Love of Kai <3

 

 

 

Lecredits

-KimKiBumKeyx3