Himchan

One Shots

(Authors Note: Sorry for the delay in an update! Had so much school to deal with!)

 

I sat in the dark clutching my pillow, staring at the TV screen. The actors mouths were moving but I couldn't hear anything. My head was occupied with something else, something which had been bothering me. Just then my doorbell began ringing. The shrill sound shook me from my daydreams, I huffed. Slamming my pillow into the sofa, I got up. The doorbell rang again.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I shouted as I unlocked the door, pushing back my hair. I opened my door only to be confronted by a tall slender man with dark hair and glistening skin. He stood straight with his hands slightly pushed into his pocket. He shivered a little, his breath showed in the icy air.

"My mum told me to come over and greet our new neighbors..." he squinted his eyes then began shaking his feet as if trying to shake them awake. I nodded. I was too taken aback by his perfect features to respond to him. He shrugged his shoulders. 

"Hello?!" his lips began shivering as he spoke. I quickly shock my head.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" he sighed heavily releasing another cloud into the air.

"I said... we're new next door. My mum came over yesterday but I wasn't here so she said I had to introduce myself..." I nodded again. I pulled the sleeves of my sweater over my hands and then brushed my hair back again. He must think I don't take care of myself! I shifted a little as the blistering air rushed past me.

"Well... okay then" he shrugged again. Turning away he began walking towards my front gate. Just as he began reaching for the gate he suddenly pulled his arm back and began ducking behind the hedges.

" !" In a crouched position he ran back to my front door, quickly entering my house and slamming the door behind him. His breathing was heavy as he stood in front of me, looking out of the window. I looked at him, he was much taller than me it almost made me feel like I was standing behind a giraffe. He straightened himself again before turning around. He jumped back knowing that I was still behind him. He cleared his throat.

"Sorry, can I stay here for a minute" he avoided eye contact with me before taking off his shoes and walking past me. He walked into the living room and began taking off his clothes. First it was his leather jacket which fell onto the sofa, then he began pulling up his shirt. "Don't look okay!" he quickly said. I nodded and turned away. It was as if I had lost all capability of producing a single word, all I could do was think about the model who stood in my house.

Just a few weeks earlier I had been dumped by my boyfriend in the cafe we first met and now here I was with a man in my house! I was shocked and confused. Shocked because something like this was an invasion of privacy and confused because I didn't know why he was getting in my house.

"Alright, I'm finished. Come here" I turned around, he stood there with my large black blanket wrapped around himself. I felt angry for a moment as I had washed and folded that blanket earlier but he also looked adorable in it so I said nothing. I walked over to him. My intentions were pure at heart, don't misunderstand, I would never jump into bed with a man I met ten minutes ago but for this one I could make an exception.

I laughed a little, he raised his eyebrow as he stared at me walking over to him.

"Hm, okay then" he began ruffling my hair with both of his hands however the task was hard for him as he couldn't hold his blanket up "ah it!" he flung the blanket onto the sofa revealing smooth and defined abs. I couldn't stop myself from staring, I was so caught up in my own feeling that I didn't even realize him taking off my sweater. I gasped quickly drawing back and pulling my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry, I know we just met but I need to ask a favor of you!" He grabbed my shoulder pulling my closer to him "Just stand in this blanket with me" I was confused but he looked desperate. I got in and he wrapped the blanket around us both. Just then my doorbell began ringing, one after the other. The person didn't stop. He stood behind and wrapped the blanket around us, holding the back of it so I wouldn't be revealed.

"Okay! Walk on 3! 1, 2, 3!" we began shuffling forward together. My foot got caught in the front of the blanket almost making us trip. I laughed, behind me he chuckled a little before we continued walking forward. With his body pushed against me and the blanket covering us, my skin was beginning to get hot. He ruffled his hair with his free hand before reaching forward to open the door. As he opened it, he faked a yawn.

A small framed girl with long black ringlets stood in front of the door. She had small legs and a tiny waist. Wearing a long camel colored coat, jeans and tight white cropped top she looked as if she had just stepped out of a magazine. But her face screwed up in anger as she looked at him then at me.

"You bastard! We're together! Why are you with someone else?!" her cheeks began to shine red as she tried to contain herself.

"No we aren't, I already broke up with you four months ago. Why are you still following me?" He sighed beginning to push the door, she held her hand against it.

"You just go around sleeping with other people?!" she screamed, trying to grab the blanket. I pushed my body back making him have to step back as well. He put his free arm around the front of the blanket.

"It's none of your business. Seriously, can't you see we're in the middle of something" he was cruel... his approach was cruel. She bit her bottom lip as tears slipped out of the corners of her eyes.

I felt sorry for her, standing out in the cold. She was so small and cute, how could anyone want to break up with her I thought as he stood behind me yet he didn't say anything. I nudged him a little with my free hand before looking up at him. He looked down at me briefly before sighing. 

"Stop following me, we're already over" he pushed the door and locked it. There weren't any footsteps, there wasn't a sound. He pulled me away from the door. "She may stay there sulking for a while" he pulled us both to sit down. Sitting in his lap felt strange but comfortable. He pressed his forehead against my back, his breathing warmed my skin. 

"I'm sorry about this" he paused for a while "I'm Himchan" I nodded, allowing him to rest his head on my back. Instantly I felt a slimly substance running down my back, I quickly jumped off. Looking behind me, Himchan face had become a twisted figure his name echoed. A loud ringing sound began pulsing through my ears as I stared at Himchan become more and more contorted.

I jumped up, looking around me. I was still in bed and someone was ringing my doorbell. I quickly threw my hair into a tie before jumping out of bed. I didn't bother to change out of my shorts or loose fitting shirt before running downstairs. The doorbell kept ringing.

"Sorry, I'm coming..." I pulled the door open. Outside a tall and slim figure with short and straight black hair stood with their back facing me. I cleared my throat trying to catch his attention. He quickly turned around. My body froze.

"Hello, I'm Himchan."

"Haven't we met before?" Himchan paused and raised his eyebrow, he looked down and laugh a little before raising his eyes to look at me. He examined me from head to toe. I began fidgeting and crossed my arms, I stared at him. 

"I moved in yesterday. We bumped into each other but I wasn't able to introduce myself since I was moving into the house. My mum told me to introduce myself properly, so here I am" I quickly nodded while clenching and unclenching my fists. My palms were beginning to sweat. Just then a small head with flowing brown hair popped around the corner of the hedge. 

"Himchan, are you ready?" she harbored a bright smile. He turned to her briefly and nodded.

"Yeah, see you later then" he patted my shoulder before walking out of my front garden and placing his arm around the small girl.