breaking in love

onkey ficlets

Kibum just never knew that failing in love could be this heartbreaking. He used to be the one who breaks other’s heart, not his own. But since he met Jinki, Kibum knew the risk. He thought he didn’t love Jinki. He broke his heart like he did to another man. But one thing he should know that karma does exist. He left Jinki for another man, not sure if he did it just to prove that he didn’t love Jinki or just to see how happy he was seeing Jinki frustrated over losing him.  Because deep down he was afraid, that he’s getting deep deep in love with Jinki. So before anything could be worse, he left Jinki. He just didn’t know that his decision to leave Jinki was the worst thing he had done. It almost felt like he’s killing a part of him. Because those years he wasn’t with Jinki, was like the dark times Kibum could remember. He forgot how to be excited over meeting someone, he forgot how to smile again, he forgot how to be happy. The worst came when he’s alone, always his mind would go to Jinki. Overwork was the heal, but temporarily. So when he came back, he was only greeted with news that someone is married. That someone is expected a child from his beautiful wife and he’s happily living in wealthy. And that someone is Jinki. Life is cruel when you see someone that you loved has moved on, while you are still there wondering if the love you have ditched would ever come back willingly. When Kibum saw them holding hands, and sometimes Jinki would rub his wife’s belly lovingly, Kibum knew that the part of the visual he was seeing was his fault. He stood away, not letting himself to be seen, because he wanted to let Jinki to move on. But one thing he could see now, he knew what it felt like to fall in love but break at the same time.