He knows best

onkey ficlets

Kibum knows better as he saw Taemin having his moment with Jinki. Like, when Taemin hugged Jinki as the youngest recieved acceptance letter from the university he applied, or when Taemin asked the oldest to treat him steak, leaving Kibum alone at dorm. Or that moment when Taemin couldn’t sleep and tugged on Jinki’s blanket, asking Jinki to give him space on his bed so that he could cuddle with him. There are also times when Kibum let Jinki spent his money to buy Taemin whatever things the youngest of the group asked.  Taemin can be so spoiled sometimes, more often when Jinki’s around. And Jinki likes spoiling Taemin. hence, Kibum can’t just separate those two when they are playing around, or just spending time just the two of them in the rooftop to watch the night sky, sharing stories and laughing at their own lame and awkward jokes.

Kibum knows better as he saw Minho being all touchy-touchy to Jinki. That tall kid always try whatever to get Jinki’s attention. He would hug Jinki for no reason, insist Jinki to play video game with him after dinner, go with Jinki for a drink in Jinki’s favorite place even if Jinki doesn't ask for companion, buy tickets of movie so that he could watch movie on Saturday night with Jinki in theater. And Jinki just lets Minho taking him everywhere. Cause if Jinki refuses, the tall one wouldn’t stop following him around. Which is kinda irritating for Jinki to feel.. Hence, Kibum just couldn’t tell Minho to stay away from Jinki, instead just silently allows Minho being all clingy towards Jinki, allows him resting his head on Jinki’s shoulder when he’s sleepy, holding Jinki's hand or simply putting his arm around Jinki when everyone seemed ignoring Jinki existence in the crowd of artist on the stage, checking on his present before heading out to perform, taking care of him whenever Jinki looks unwell, or letting Minho stand next to Jinki when the leader avoids the spot light.

Kibum knows better as he saw Jonghyun playing around with Jinki. Kibum notices it when Jonghyun would think how silly his hyung is yet laugh non-stop at his jokes. Jonghyun would play dumb and dumber with Jinki to save Jinki from embarrassing himself, or they would sing and dance stupidly and make so much noise. Jonghyun would also ask Jinki to practice singing together, and for Jinki only Jonghyun is his perfect partner for singing practice. Together they would prank s, but they would also share opinions and find a way to get ot of their problem. With Jonghyun, Jinki finds confidence. Hence Kibum lets Jonghyun taking care of Jinki, like, when Jonghyun reminded Jinki for having meals, took him to gym, feed him with foods, or fixed his outfit when they were about to perform.

But Kibum knows the best, he loves Jinki more than those three members love Jinki. cause despite of the lack of attention he would give to Jinki in front of everyone, he would be the one who wait Jinki until he got home when Jinki has his schedule, he would cook Jinki all his favorite foods, he would be the one who remember all Jinki’s songs by his heart, he would take care of him and always by his side on his bed whenever Jinki is sick or suffers injury, he would dress him and made all the girls swoon at his handsome appearance and fashionable style, Kibum would like to give more than he already did. Cause even though he couldn’t act like other members to Jinki, or show the love like the other did. He just knows he loves the older that he could give his life to him.

And when he felt a pair of arms sliding up on his waist that night on his bed, he knows whose arms are they and he smiles over it. Cause no matter Jinki would spend his time spoiling his brotherly mate, Taemin. Or surrender his time and attention to his guardian-like mate, Minho. Or even has just had fun with his play mate, Jonghyun. It's always Kibum whom he would kiss and make love with, it is always Kibum whom he would spend his whole life with, and only Kibum, that Jinki would love as lover. Hence, Kibum knows best.