The Last Of Us

Fanfic Recommendations!

Author:  Cheese_Ohmyx

Title: The Last Of Us

Description: 

In a post apocalyptic world, a man must travel with a 16 year old girl who has a suprise 'underneath' her sleeve. A disease that kills people and somehow... brings them back to life, thirsting for human flesh. In the beginning it opens up before the infection happened. A man, who is known by the name Seunghyun(TOP), and his daughter, Min(OC), must try to escape the city before the infected get to them. The man's brother, Daesung, shows up with his car. They try to get out of the city, but before they could leave the car they were driving in gets T-boned by another car.

20 years later. Seunghyun is in a quarantine zone and is living with a woman by the name of Bom. They run into the leader of the Fireflies, a group that swears they will find a cure for this disease. The leader is named Sandara. To get the weapons back, that a guy named Kim sold to the fireflies, Seunghyun and Bom must smuggle something out of the city. To find out the 'thing' they are to smuggle out is a young girl who is named LEEHI.

They go on this journey to deliver this young woman to another group of fireflies. Along the way they meet other people. Jiyong, a man who Seunghyun and Bom frequently goes to and gets supplies from. They meet him other places, but he lives in a town crawling with infected. CL and Bobby, an older sister looking after her younger brother after the infection happened. Seungri, a guy who kidnaps LEEHI during the winter part of their journey. Seunghyun must go and get her back. They meet back up with Seunghyun's brother, Daesung, after meeting CL and Bobby. Hoping that Daesung can tell them where the fireflies lab is.They Meet up with Sandara at the end, who shows her true colors.

 

Will their journey end?

Characters: BIG BANG, 2NE1, LEEHI, Bobby, Min (OC)