C h a p t e r 2 [Final Chapter]

Only What A Princess Needs (Two Shots) *Edited*

A/N: I hope you really like this chapter! Thank you for reading my two shot story! I was going to update it earlier but then cleverbot got me and I kept talking to it. Haha, yeah kinda sad yet its entertaining. ^^ Enjoy the chapter! :)

 

C h a p t e r 2: 

 

*3rdPerson POV*

 

                “I miss my prince,” JiSoo said as she silently cried in her room.  There was no way she wanted to be near him.  Within those two years, she wanted to talk to him and asked him why he’s ignoring her.  But, ever since that day, she was scared…scared that once she approached him, he’ll harshly push her away from him.  She lied on her back as she held onto her necklace.  “This is it.  No more crying.  On his birthday, it might hurt him, but is it fair to hurt him?  I had two lonely hears without him, even though I was with my parents, it didn’t feel right because he was always with me.”

 

 

January 26, 2010.  Kim JaeJoong’s birthday.

 

                “Happy birthday oppa!” one of JaeJoong’s girls greeted happily.  JaeJoong smirked and took the gift.  JiSoo sighed when she saw the scene.  She leaned against the wall and bit her lip.  She took out her cell phone to look at her contacts to finally found him.

 

‘Prince <333 :)’

 

JaeJoong looked at his phone when he heard it vibrate.  His caller I.D.

 

‘Princess <333 ^^v’

 

JaeJoong frowned and sighed as he opened the message.

 

‘At 5, meet me at the park.  I wanna give you something.’

 

JaeJoong thought for a while.  ‘What can she give?’ he thought.

 

‘Okay.’

 

JiSoo looked at her phone, shocked to see him text back.  He didn’t have to, because she felt as if it’s going to be much harder when he text back to her, and indeed, it did.

 

 

                “Where is she?” JaeJoong mumbled to himself.


JiSoo looked up from her walk to see JaeJoong impatiently waiting for her.  She bit her lip.  ‘He’s never impatient on me,’ she thought.  She hesitated on walking, thinking as if meeting him alone would be a mistake, but if she ever thought on meeting with his friends, it would be worse.  With a sigh, she walked up quicker.  JaeJoong saw her figure.  ‘Finally,’ he thought.  She stopped in front of him.

 

                “So, what is it your giving me?” he asked her coldly.  JiSoo bit her lip.  She’s never used to his coldness.  “So?  Hurry up little 4 Eyes, I have a date soon.” 

 

That hit her.  The name she got in first grade which JaeJoong promised to never call her.  Throughout the years, he told her that she’s pretty and cute.  She gradually lost weight (which now she has a slim body) and got contacts (which she finds uncomfortable at times).  JaeJoong always found her beautiful.  Now?  4 Eyes?  She didn’t really like contacts so now she wore her glasses.  Tears were forming again, but she shook her head.  ‘No, no more crying!’ she screamed in her mind.

 

                “You know…this will be your 3rdbirthday without me.  When I had my last two birthdays, I felt alone and it wasn’t that much fun without you,” she started.  JaeJoong rolled his eyes, making her feel weaker.  It seemed as if he didn’t care.

 

                “I don’t care, I don’t need you’re stupid little story here.  Hurry, I don’t want her to wait,” JaeJoong said impatiently, yet he didn’t yell.

 

                “Just be patient with me for a bit!  Your date can wait!” she yelled.  It was actually the first time for her to yell at him like that.  JiSoo’s unexpected yelling shocked him.  JiSoo took a deep breath.  “Look at you!  After 2 years ago when you never showed up at the theaters you were starting to change.  After the theaters, I haven’t seen you in a week.  After the week you came back, you changed.  Like I said before, I hate your stupid split like personality to others and to me.  You were always so kind to me, but from the week you came back, it felt different.  Ever since that talk, we never spoke again.  What the hell?  You’re leaving me here in curiosity.  I hate the person you are now right now!”  JaeJoong just stood there, giving her a clueless face.  JiSoo took off her necklace.  “JaeJoong~shi.”  Somehow, the way she said his name hurt him so much.  JiSoo took out his hand and placed the necklace.  “Happy birthday.  Your princess is now gone.”

 

With that, she ran away.  When she did, it started to pouring rain.  With the rain, rumbles of thunder came with flashes of lightning.  JiSoo hid behind an alley.  She hugged her knees and buried her face in them, crying her heart out.  It was the hardest thing for her to do…ever.

 

*JaeJoong’s POV*

Why?  When she was talking to me…I felt hurt.  Her words made me feel as if a knife was stabbed in my heart.  I stared at the direction she ran.  It was pouring rain with thunder and a little of flashes of lightning.  I didn’t care if it might be dangerous or not.  My feet are just planted to the ground.  What just happened?  Kim JiSoo was talking back to me, and not only talking, but just yelling.  She wasn’t even much of a yelling type.  She’s the quiet and nice girl in school.  Too innocent for me in fact: more innocent than YeonHee to be exact.  I was just told to be nice and friendly to her because my umma said so, but ever since the last time we talked 2 years ago, I told all of this to YunHo.  He just told me to just ignore her and do what I want in life.  And that’s what I did.  I looked at the necklace that she put in my hand.  It looked familiar.  Why?

 

Just looking down on my hand, I looked at my chest.  There was a crown necklace.  Now I remember that I always wore it, but I never knew why I took it off.  Is there something significant with them?

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

My eyes widened.  A girl just came up in mind…but whom?  Who was it?

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“’Haha, 4 Eyes!’”

I heard that chant before…didn’t I?

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“’I’ll be the prince and you’ll be the princess.   You’ll be my little princess, alright?’”

 

Did I say that?

Quickly, I just shrugged it off.  I had a date to go to.

 

But, did I want to go to the date?

 

This necklace.  I don’t want it in my hand, but I want JiSoo~ah to wear it.  I went home, wanting more answers from my umma.  And once I did, her answers shocked me.

 

 

*3rdPerson POV*

 

                “Happy 18thbirthday!” JiSoo’s parents greeted happily.  JiSoo smiled happily and hugged them.

 

                “Thank you,” she said.

 

                “No problem sweetie.  Today, you’ll be doing something special,” her umma said.

 

                “Like?”

 

                “Surprise.  You’ll be meeting with someone okay?  Now get to school,” she replied.

 

                “O-Okay.  Bye, I love you!”

 

                “We love you too.”

 

 

She headed off to school…that was until, someone unexpectedly grabbed her wrist to turn her around.  Her eyes widened to see someone she never expected to see again.  For about two weeks, she was able to avoid him, even though they’re in some of the same classes.  For two weeks, avoiding him was hard, but she felt it was worth it.  The look in his eyes now was somewhat…warm and familiar to her.  They were the eyes that make her insides melt.

 

                “J-JaeJoong~shi,” she whispered.  When he heard her same his name, he didn’t like it, but he was still able to pull off the smile to make her melt inside again.

 

                “Happy birthday, princess,” he said and embraced her.

 

JiSoo’s breaths were a little heavy because of his shocked appearance and his shocked actions.  Slowly, she picked up her arms to hug him back.  The feeling to be back in his arms was amazing.  She never thought that she would be able to return to them.

 

                “J-JaeJoong~shi,” she called again.  JaeJoong let go of the hug and looked straight in her eyes with a smile.

 

                “C’mon, I told your parents that we’re ditching school today so that we can hangout.  I love how they agreed to it,” he said and he held her hand as he dragged her someplace.

 

Soon, they were at the playground where they would usually be at when they wanted to hangout.  It was one of their favorite hangout places.  They sat on the swings and looked at the sky.  JiSoo was confused as ever.

 

                “JaeJoong~shi…”

 

                “JaeJoong oppa,” JaeJoong corrected.  She lightly chuckled because of that.  She took a deep breath.

 

                “JaeJoong oppa…why the sudden change?” she asked.

 

He looked at her.  Her expression was puzzled and sad.  JaeJoong sighed and told her everything.

 

F l a s h b a c k 2 Y e a r s A g o

 

                “Umma, I’m going to the movies,” JaeJoong said.

 

                “Araso, call me to pick you up,” said Mrs. Kim.

 

                “Araso!”  He then left.

 

The day was beautiful, perfect day to walk.  He crossed the empty street.  A penny with its head’s up was on the middle of the road.  JaeJoong smiled and picked it up.

 

                “Aigoo, I guess I’m lucky?” he said unsure with a chuckle and put it in his pocket.

 

                “Move out of the way!”

 

 

                “He lost parts of his memories ma’am,” said JaeJoong’s doctor.  Mrs. Kim started crying.

 

                “Did you know what was lost?” she asked.

 

                “You told us everyone’s name and he knew them all except for this girl name…Kim JiSoo.”

 

 

                “JaeJoong~ah, see this girl?” Mrs. Kim asked as she showed a picture of her to JaeJoong once he came back home from the hospital.  JaeJoong nodded.  “I want you to be kind to her, araso?”

 

                “Araso, umma,” JaeJoong said.

 

 

                “She said what?” YunHo asked.

 

                “She hates me,” JaeJoong said.

 

                “Then hate her back.  Just ignore her and stick with us.  Trust me, your life will be better,” YunHo said.  JaeJoong looked at him and nodded.  “Good, now c’mon, let’s get some pizza.”

End of Flashback

 

Tears were already flowing down JiSoo’s face, although, JaeJoong can’t tell if they are actually tears or not because of the rain that occurred during his story.  JaeJoong wanted shelter, but JiSoo just wanted to hear it all.

 

                “Now we know,” said JaeJoong.

 

In surprise, she threw her arms around him as she sobbed.

 

                “Oppa, oppa, oppa!  I wish I knew.  JaeJoong oppa…” she kept saying.  JaeJoong hugged her back, lightly patting her back.

 

                “Shh, don’t cry, princess.” 

 

She sniffled and looked up at him.  It surely was him.  His warm feeling with his eyes was back.  JaeJoong smiled and stood up.  She did the same and soon, JaeJoong turned JiSoo around so that her back was facing him.  Soon, she felt something cold around her neck.  She smiled, already knowing what it was.  She looked down to see the pink crown necklace that she got for her 14thbirthday and when she gave it back to him.  She turned to him to see him bow.

 

                “My princess,” he said.  JiSoo giggled and curtsied.

 

                “Prince,” she said and JaeJoong placed his hands on her petite waist while her arms were wrapped around his neck.  Their foreheads touched as they looked deeply into each other’s eyes, dancing.  “I’m happy to have my prince back.”  JaeJoong smiled.

 

                “Every princess needs her prince, right?” he asked. 

 

JiSoo smiled and nodded.  To her surprise, JaeJoong leaned in and kissed her.  The kiss was sweet and gentle.  JiSoo smiled through it and kissed him back.  He appreciated it and deepened the kiss, kissing her passionately.  She did the same and they two were passionately kissing in the rain.  They broke it off, getting some air.  JaeJoong looked at her as she was facing the ground at her side.  Her cheeks flushed pink.  He smiled and kissed her forehead.

 

                “I love you, JiSoo~ah.  I always have,” he said and hugged her.

 

                “I always loved you too.  This is the best birthday ever,” she replied back.  He smiled and lightly kissed her lips.

 

                “My princess.”

 

                “My prince.”