WIN : Battle of Brotherhood

Just Another Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the first day after Team A and Team B will start filming WIN. Yup WIN is Who Is Next, a programe that Yang sajangnim made for battle 2 group for debuting boyband after bigbang. Team A is Seungyoon’s team and Team B is Hanbin’s team.They will do 3 mission after warming up performance this month.

Today is early in June, hanbin’s team is very exciting heard that they will debut soon (maybe) although they feel worry too because in this battle the audience will choose between both of them. Team A has more famous member (Seungyoon and Seunghoon) even they hanbin that ever in stage with MC Mong before, but he is kid before. The opposite side, Team A is very exciting too and feel calm, although they feel worry too because the last monthly evaluation they lost from the Team B, they still remember how harsh Yang sajangnim scolded all of them and Seungyoon is very busy with his debut.

In Team B room, they are discussing about the next monthly evaluation (the warming up performance). after that they choose Turn all the lights on for singing and 6 foot 7 foot for dancing. And for team A, they choose New Day for singing and Call of the Ambulance & Welcome to my hood for dancing.Start from today, both of teams have unusual daily because always there is camera will follow them to everywhere. Someone like Bobby, Yunhyung and seunghoon will excited to filming them selves. Different with hanbin and mino who are the leader of each team, they are calmer and try to manage everything (although mino more cheerfull).

Both of teams always go home in midnight. Usually team b always go home together but this night only 5 members go home, hanbin isn’t there. He still in practice room for practice. He usually like this, after take care his team, he will practice himself alone. Sometimes he will sleep in practice room if he is very late for going home.

Tomorrow morning hanbin come late, he walk fastly and *Bruukkk*

“auw” voice of girl

“Sorry, I am in hurry.” Hanbin said and he know who is she “Jenny!!! Are you all right?”

“Hanbin-ah. I’m fine. Its OK”

“Really sorry. are you really fine?” hanbin worries

“I’m fine. Why???”

“Nothing. Hmm do you want to your practice room?”

“Yup”

“Lets go together”

“OK”

Both of them go to lift together

“Why are you late today?” jenny ask

“I wake up late today, you know I’m very stress now for …” hanbin realize that if he talk about it maybe jenny will hurt

“about WIN. I know about it, I’m fine. Just talk, don’t be afraid like that. Its not like you”

“sorry, I think you will be hurt”

“Its fine. Honestly I fell it but what I can do. I must practice hard right???”

“Oh, you must” hanbin smile “I arrived. I’m out first”

Jenny nod and smile “Fighting!!! I will cheer you”

“Gomawo”

The lift close, hanbin go to his practice room while smile in his face

Meanwhile in YG building hayi meet seungyoon in cafeteria when they have breakfast

“Have you heard about it?”

“Ne oppa, whooaa it will be stress for you and the others.”

“Yup, but I will give the best no matter what. Please cheer me hayi-ah…” seungyoon smile

“OK, oppa I will go first. Give my support to seunghoon oppa too”

“OK”

 

In the end of June

WIN member will do warming up battle and there are many people of YG included the staff, producer, artist etc will come to give judging. WIN member looks more nervous than usually. Especially 2 weeks ago, Yang sajangnim come for the first time to their practice room to watch directly their practice and the result they got many harsh comments. Epik High member came too to support them and give some advice.

They prepare their selves, their outfit and of course their mental and suddenly the door open and many people come in. WIN member looks pale, hanbin too. He see one by one who come in and he see hayi one of them. He suddenly feel blank but he can control himself, even he can heard his heartbeat. And he see tablo from epik high come too.

“What if she will give me bad comment” hanbin tought “I must take her well before, what if blab la bla what if bla bla”many tought come to his mind. All of the judge take a sit, he peeks hayi sit in the middle and hayi is reading the paper for evaluation. And he turn to see and Team A, he see seungyoon and seunghoon look more relax and both of them smile to someone, when he look who is the person, he is shock. Because the person is hayi, he see hayi give smile back to seunghoon and seungyoon. He is just standing bitterly. And finally Yang sajangnim come, the situation more nervous and the evaluation start.

Fast foward

Team B win with 15:10. Congratulation!!! And for the gift, yang sajangnim give Team B vacation to the beach, and for Team A, Yang sajangnim give some support.

 

YG Entertainment is really busy in 2013. After Hayi and Psy comeback, Cl from 2NE1 make debut solo with ‘The Baddest Female’ that is very swag. Kang seungyoon make debut solo too, 2NE1 make comeback with Falling in Love and the most get attention is YG give information about WIN programe.

Finally the WIN programe is announced and many attention to them, the press conference is hold in August 22nd. The bloody battle is announced and make the headline news from everywhere.the WIN members is known now even their name to be the most searching in internet. They are starting to learn how to be real celebrity such as like photoshoot, interview and act in public and of course the most important is practice their skills.

Every weeks their daily life is recorded and show from WIN programe. Many unforgettable moment that happen, such as like they battle with JYP trainees, they come to GD’s concert that make the first appearance in public, judging from the best judge in korea and meet for the first time with their fans in High Touch event before the final battle.

On August, YG announce GD solo album, once more YG give a good information for fans (YG Stan), before GD release his album, he will be the mentor of Team B.

 

In Team B practice room

They are busy discussing about the song that they will choose for the first battle. After a few hour, they make decisious to use One of Kind for singing and That XX Crayon for dancing. A few days later, their mentor come. He is G Dragon. Hanbin who is the absolute fanboy of GD is very exciting and nervous to meet face to face with him.

“Hi, whats app?” GD greet them

After that they practice together and get many advice from GD. And they will practice together a few days later.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter