Rookie Monster

Just Another Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the end September, YG post a banner write “Hi High”, many netizens guess what it means. YG artist started to be attention because early in this year (2012), Bigbang made a comeback successfull, 2NE1 released a song and did world tour, PSY be a world superstar with Gangnam Style  after that GD made a solo comeback successfull too. So the banner make netizen curious.

 

In the middle of October, YG release a teaser for Epik High comeback after 3 years, many netizens surprised about it because epik high has a bad rumour before and now they comeback under YG. The special too in epik high comeback is Lee hayi make feature in one song called its cold. The song is make swept the chart after it release. Its such a good news for Hayi fans.

 

On 23rd in September

Today is hayi’s birthday. Many friends from her school and trainees even her fans give her a congrats and gift. But sadly, in that day hayi is preparing for her debut, she is very busy for the recording, making MV and making photo jacket. But she has a little time in her dorm to hold her birthday party with her member. Her member is very happy for her debut too. But it’s still secret right now, only YG artist, crews, trainess and her family know about it. Some trainees feel happy too like seunghoon team but for Group 1 is bad. Because if hayi debut so they will delay. Yuna as leader keep supporting hayi  when they meet in the hall but for the member else is the opposite, especially for jenny. She felt very excited when she know that she will debut and she is very busy to make a presence in GD’s MV. Yup she is GD’fan girling.

“I hope you will be success in your debut” seungjoo make wish for hayi

“I’m not patient to watch your MV soon” jungmi said too

“Don’t think to much about the other trainees comment, maybe they don’t know your hard work or they are just envy about your debut” Michele said smily

“Gomawo. I need your support now guys, I hope we can perform together too soon” hayi close the conversation

 

Hayi practices hard now for her debut stage, althought she still have awkward dance, but Yang sajangnim still lead her to act naturally. He believes that hayi has charm and now is time for her to make debut. After epik high release their album, YG post lee hayi teaser for her debut. Many netizen shock about it but many audience cant wait for her debut.

On 18th in October, her debut MV called “1,2,3,4” release, many netizen pay attention to her and of course YG family too. Hayi get many messages from her friends and family too. Today she is in YG building to practice with YG dancers like before, many people there give her congrats directly to her, she looks happy. It described from her face that she smile all day. In night she will have dinner for celebrate her birthday and debut with her oppa and parents.

“Eonni, you come?” hayi greet bom

“Of course, you text me to come so I will” bom smiles

“You looks happy allday my daughter” her appa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter